I'm going to put some screen shots on the thread to give you's some inside information on progressing with team and players.

keep an eye out.

I never said it didn't? All I'm saying is that having the scheduling bar all the way to the left will take time away from team and individual training.

Not going to go into how determination has no effect on how quickly a player develops now :D

Well, i changed for 1 click to the right, so i have 60% on general training and 40% match training and i believe that i saw in just 10 days improvements...although, i think that i suffered in the match. I draw 3:3 against olympiacos on away match. Anyway, i will continue with this scheduling...it seems perfect balance between development and results. 70-30 is too risky imo. Credit to you, sir ;)

About determination..yes, agree, more important are hiden atributes like ambition and professionalism, that you can learn via tutoring. I asked saponara to learn from kaka...****, professionalism went from 15 iirc to 20. So, buying old players is very wise. I like to buy wonderkids with decent level of work rate, team work and determination tho.

sorry about that mate, Iv'e got a baby on the way and I'm spending most times doing up the nursery, my Mother has also moved out of her house and is now living in a bungalow so I had to sort the House and bungalow out, so I haven't had time to go on FM.

no worries mate! hope everything is well

Does having a higher team cohesion affect things such as actually finishing clear cut chances? the main problem i am having with my saves is that we are creating loads of chances but we are missing loads of half and clear cuts? does anyone have any recommendations on ways i could make my players more clinical? i would be very greatful for any help :)

Does having a higher team cohesion affect things such as actually finishing clear cut chances? the main problem i am having with my saves is that we are creating loads of chances but we are missing loads of half and clear cuts? does anyone have any recommendations on ways i could make my players more clinical? i would be very greatful for any help :)

once your players become gelled and can work really well together it makes them better at reading each other, this should improve team cohesion and the ability to read of each other leading to better performances and more goals.

I'm in my 3rd season now and I have just battered Chelsea 5-0 not just this though because many teams Iv'e came up against I tend to have a better score like 4,5,6 to there either 1 or 0.

this method will take a few seasons for your players to become completely gelled together and have outstanding performances

hi nezza, how can you find player you want for your tactic? you search it on your own or it depend on your scout to look for you???

do you use scout genie too?

hi nezza, how can you find player you want for your tactic? you search it on your own or it depend on your scout to look for you???

do you use scout genie too?

look at the role on your tactic that you need and look at the main attributes for this role, so if say you needed a play maker in AMC then look for a player who is an play maker, Trequestra or even a Deep lying play maker who can play as an AMC.

all players have 3 roles they can play so keep an eye out for these and also check out there current performance with other clubs, just because they have superb attributes doesn't mean they will play good for you and they could possibly become a flop.

I never use genie scout or FMRT or even ingame editor, but with scouts I get them to search every league that is imported into my save and also get them to search for young players mostly in the youths