League: Premier League
Last Year: 4th
Official Website: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/

Team Analysis

Goalkeepers

1. Heurelho Gomes
23. Carlo Cudicini
37. Stipe Pletikosa (Loan)

At Spurs you have a very good keeper in Gomes who may not be the most reliable can put in a good performance for your team, Cudicini plays as a brilliant back up keeper but he is getting old so maybe after a year or two you might want to look into signing a back up keeper who is young such as Sinan Bolat or Lukas Hradecky who aren't the most well known players but they would still be a perfect back up keeper

Reccomended Transfers

In:

Lukas Hradecky 1m

Defenders

2. Alan Hutton
4. Younes Kaboul
13. William Gallas
19. Sebastien Bassong
20. Michael Dawson

22. Vedran Corluka
26. Ledley King
32. Benoit Assou-Ekotto

When playing as Spurs you will need to sign a defender or two due to the amount of defender that are injury prone in the squad (King, Dawson, Corluka etc) so it would be sensible to bring in a Central Defender.

Reccomended Transfers

In:
Adil Rami 5.25m
Fabio Coentrao 7.5m

Midfield

3. Gareth Bale
5. David Bentley
6. Tom Huddlestone
7. Aaron Lennon
8. Jermaine Jenas
11. Rafael Van Der Vaart
12. Wilson Palacios
14. Luka Modric
17. Geovani Dos Santos
21. Niko Kranjcar
24. Jamie O'Hara

I feel the Midfield is strong so doesn't need much changing, maybe bring in a couple of wing players to provide competition for Lennon and Bale. You might also want to bring in a Hot Prospect for the future to train in your squad. There is a few players players you might want to offload who are surplus to requirements at the club. Geovani Dos Santos is one of those players but instead of selling him he still could be a good player so just loan him out.

Reccomended Transfers

In:
Marco Verratti 1.5m
Steven N'Zonzi

Out:
David Bentley 5m
Geovani Dos Santos (Loan for a fee of 500k)
Jamie O'Hara 2.5m

Strikers

9. Roman Pavlyuchenko
10. Robbie Keane
15. Peter Crouch
18. Jermaine Defoe

Spurs don't have the strongest strike force so you might want to bring in a player who will score 30 goals a season for your team to partner whoever you choose from the current squad, I would use Pavlyuchenko as he is the whole package with his heading and finishing abilities meaning he can play any where up front.

Reccomended Transfers

In:
Roque Santa Cruz: 3m or Mladen Petric 5m
Edin Dzeko 20m

Out:
Robbie Keane 5m

Staff:

The staff at White Hart Lane is fine so I think doesn't need changing.

Tactic:
The Counter Diamond Version 1 (Crewe, Jan 2016).tac
Tweaked so that the 2 middle players are wingers

I love this 4-1-2-1-2 tactic it is really attacking and scores a lot and it would suit spurs perfectly.

Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
hmm 4-1-2-1 tactic what happened to the other 2?

I would rather bring it Coentrao as a LB because there is enough competition on the elft wing already, Bale, Modric, VDV, etc.

Also, Santa Cruz isn't needed and I would rather bring in Macheda on loan or Petric in.

I brought Santa Cruz in and he was brilliant much better than Macheda would be but petric is a good shout I will add him

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

hmm 4-1-2-1 tactic what happened to the other 2?
sorry mate i will edit

You can get Petric for 5 million.

I would also recommend signing Stephen N'Zonzi from Blackburn for 1 million, decent backup and cheap for his stats.

Sorry, just 1 more thing, Adil Rami would be a better choice for CB and would only cost 5.25 million, done well for me in 3 seasons. :)

i disagree with some of it,

Defence - sell ledley king 6m. season after sell gallas.

and bring in coentrao.

Midfield.

It all stays the same, also promote Sandro to first team who's from my expierience the best anchor man in the team.

Strike.

Defoe does great for me. av rating of 7.5

Brought in kadlec as a backup and hot prospect.

Sold old the other strikers (pavluchenko,keane,crouch)

Also, is the 4-1-2-1-2, the narrow one, if so, probably not the best choice, would rather use one with wingers as Lennon and Bale pwn down the sides.

Sorry if I am mistaken

good guide mate Santa Cruz works well with Pavluchenko for me in my game

Disagree with the above things.

Ledley King is a key player for you and will be a rock at the back, he has a great partnership with Michael Dawson. He is also a fans favourite and might be a problem letting him go. Gallas is also a rock and might suggest selling him in season 3 as he is decent backup in seeason 2

Pavlyuchenko has bagged an average of 24 goals a season for me so far. Keep Pav and Crouch for backup, Keane can go.

i disagree with some of it,

and bring in coentrao.

Midfield.

It all stays the same, also promote Sandro to first team who's from my expierience the best anchor man in the team.

Strike.

Defoe does great for me. av rating of 7.5

Brought in kadlec as a backup and hot prospect.

I guess you can do what you want this is just what I think is the best

Koflok's goals galore is a wing tactic.

So I recommend that, with bale and lennon upfront, and I also disagree, keep dos santos as backup for them if u play with wingers/inside forwards. Hes great as backup, and he will improve in future..

Also, is the 4-1-2-1-2, the narrow one, if so, probably not the best choice, would rather use one with wingers as Lennon and Bale pwn down the sides.

Sorry if I am mistaken

I forgot to mention I tweak that tactic so the 2 in the middle are wing players

No way ledley king would survive 90minutes with his stamina and hes getting old, also hes always injured and atm dawson,gallas are doing faboulous about 4 goals in 12 games.

I dont think this guide was thought through that well, obviously its whats working for you but i think and you know you could of put more effort into this, i just feel you've seen people make guides ill give it a crack and in fairness i dont think its the worse but it certaintly isnt the best, from my experience Santa cruz is wank, scott dann is playing at a middle class team im sure with the money you could find better players as most of the people above are recommending.

No way ledley king would survive 90minutes with his stamina and hes getting old, also hes always injured and atm dawson,gallas are doing faboulous about 4 goals in 12 games.

I did mention the fitness levels are worth keeping an eye on but he doesnt have to play 90 mins to be a good player

Good guide. Now what we need is an Arsenal guide.

There is/are already Arsenal guides available, like here.

Good guide, the information is well-formatted and laid out for people to easily read.

EDIT-

Although, I do agree with Maxelkins.