My Tottenham Hotspur Guide

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 63
  • Views 13K
I dont think this guide was thought through that well, obviously its whats working for you but i think and you know you could of put more effort into this, i just feel you've seen people make guides ill give it a crack and in fairness i dont think its the worse but it certaintly isnt the best, from my experience Santa cruz is wank, scott dann is playing at a middle class team im sure with the money you could find better players as most of the people above are recommending.

Scott Dann is at Lyon on my Everton save, a champions league quality team, and his stats are great, Someones alread commented on how good Santa Cruz is in there save. He can play with any instruction up front like target man or poacher so hes extremely versatile and he scores goals what more do you want

Ive seen you make some changes on the guide that are good like n'zonzi one **** of a player, but that is just my opinion on dann and cruz :)

Thanks for the guide, but I have found that selling existing player (such as Crouch) is next to impossible. I have noticed this mentioned in other parts of the forum so I won't go on about it. I am in my second season (first season finished 2nd in prem by a point and runners up in FA cup) and I have just invested my small budget in young stars.

He hasn't got a squad number and he isn't registered

Give him one then?

Woody is a class centre back and when he comes back from injury he is a key player.

Pretty simple guide tbh mate, not done much apart from recomend a few dodgy signings, should have gone more in depth.

The backroom staff at the club could use some real upgrading.

Assistant Manager: Steve Round
First-Team Coach: Oleg Luzhnyi
Fitness Coach: Vincenzo Pincolini
Coach: Iain Brunskill, Juan Stradmann, Paolo Baffoni
Goalkeeping Coach: Tony Parks, Pat Jennings
Youth Coach: Marcos Antonio Biasotto

As you can see from above, the only staff that remained at the club on my game are both goalkeeping coaches. I improved the training aspect in all other areas, with Steve Round providing far more tactical ability than Kevin Bond.

Senior Training
Strength 4* [Pincolini]
Aerobic 4* [Pincolini]
GK - Shot Stopping 4.5* [Jennings]
GK - Handling 4* [Parks]
Tactics 4* [Brunskill]
Ball Control 4* [Luzhnyi]
Defending 4* [Stradmann]
Attacking 4* [Round]
Shooting 4* [Baffoni]

Youth Training
Strength 4* [Pincolini]
Aerobic 4* [Pincolini]
GK - Shot Stopping 4.5* [Jennings]
GK - Handling 4* [Parks]
Tactics 4* [Brunskill]
Ball Control 4* [Baffoni]
Defending 4* [Stradmann]
Attacking 4* [Round]
Shooting 4* [Biasotto]

I don't doubt that. 4* is fine though. It makes for incredible improvement with a decent training schedule.

hi started a season with spurs using the goals,goals, goals tactic which i down loaded from this site tinkered
with it a bit Desantos is one of my best players so i would not get rid of him also robbie keen scores a lot of goals from the attaking right wing position as this formation uses only one striker i got rid of croutch as this formation doesnt suit him brought in a winger called adam houesek superb all the big boys want him now 1st season runner up in league cup,won fa cup and got beat in champions league final to real madrid .Second season won league and league cup.come on you spurs

Hi, how would you reccomend playing Pavlyuchenko and defoe upfront