My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

View attachment 122426

yes I know what u think... u dude are Juventus.. one of the most important club of UEFA's organization but on the other side u can see Paris Saint Germain.. smashed and they were 11 vs 10 after 40° (first half)

well done @vujevic:wub::wub:

Since game release

Hiya, was just starting to get into your tactics, were doing really well for me, but with the full game release I cannot seem to install the tactics - do you need to release them again or should you be able to use the old Beta tactics? Doing everything as normal, just won't seem to load into the game

Hiya, was just starting to get into your tactics, were doing really well for me, but with the full game release I cannot seem to install the tactics - do you need to release them again or should you be able to use the old Beta tactics? Doing everything as normal, just won't seem to load into the game

i need to check this one

help me pls

i can't see .TAC file when i open the game. Only .fmf file can open anyone have this tactic in fmf?

for now only players who used this tactic in Beta can used it,

for other players I need to do soem testings then will be released again.

ty

Can you give me PI to the Complete forward in attractive tactic please.

for now only players who used this tactic in Beta can used it,

for other players I need to do soem testings then will be released again.

ty

Cheers Vujevic, was using the tactic with a team ranked 20 out of 24 and was top and playing good football - don't now have any record of the tactic, will wait for you to do your thing, really appreciate it

enjoyed videos very much - thank you!

Can someone upload the .fmf version of this. Will be very helpful

Please upload .fmf files of these. Renaming the .tac files doesn't seem to work this time.

Yes please can someone post fmf file for this until an new version is released by Vujevic

4-3-1-2 Mid strenght-4-3-1-2-by Meraklija Vujevic-v2_34F3B938-87C8-45D0-84A8-4F5C67126F78

WATCH THE GAME WITH EXTENDED HIGHLITS results are much better

3 days ago I started to stream on twich and because of lenght of videos I changed game higlits to key.

last night I was testing everthing again and with extended highlits my team performs fantasticly.

also Twich sometimes ***** quality of my videos so I ordered more upload speed from my interned provider.

can up the 4-3-3 file with fmf file?
honestly i like ur tactic overall but i found little bit weakness in ur tactic
first even u lead 3-0/4-0 its ezly for enemy to comeback, 2-0 in this tactic very not save tactic
second i found that the player scared to try killer ball, it always save pass and the most occur in ur tactic is the ball given to ur wingback and wingback give it to ur striker.