Slightly confused with what I need to send you borne :/
Just fill this in...

Your Kit choices... you have to pick teams that have the same colours as your team
Your Crest choices... have to be a google search of your team name or part of it - but i will be a little more lenient LINKS PLEASE

Club Name: Les Lions Dorés
Short Name: Les Dorés
Home Kit Colours:-
(this will decide your brand and potential style, depending on availability of template)

1. [*=center]Gold (primary)

[*=center]White (secondary)

Choice 1: Sweden (International) ---UMBRO
Choice 2: Fulham (English League) --- KAPPA
Choice 3:
Brazil(International) --- NIKE

Crest Design:-
(this will decide your crest, your choices have to be an badge/logo ready made found by searching something from your team name eg, Lion, for me, ignore colours as i will amend accordingly)

Choice 1: Google Search Style
Choice 2:
Lion King Style
Choice 3: Google Search Style

AND EMAIL ME PLEASE WITH YOUR LOGIN NAME AND TEAM NAME IN THE SUBJECT
[email protected]

It all looks great!
When do you expect the auction rounds to start?

just finishing all the rounds now pal. Making sure we have a good selection of managers and enough players so hopefully tonight/tomorrow ill post the first round :D ... if I have to make more auction rounds I will do but hopefully should be enough.

just finishing all the rounds now pal. Making sure we have a good selection of managers and enough players so hopefully tonight/tomorrow ill post the first round :D ... if I have to make more auction rounds I will do but hopefully should be enough.
can we wait for me to be done with everyone's sigs... this way it means everyone can post with there sigs then

So my crest can be a picture of a lesbian/s?
yes, but within reason, and a silohette / logo style image would work better
eg.
gay-rights-button.jpg

I am about to head to watch City spank Villa, so I will continue the sigs later....

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH THE TEMPLATE ---- IF YOU DO NOT FILL IN THE TEMPLATE CORRECTLY I WILL IMPROVISE THE RESULTS

I am about to head to watch City spank Villa, so I will continue the sigs later....

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH THE TEMPLATE ---- IF YOU DO NOT FILL IN THE TEMPLATE CORRECTLY I WILL IMPROVISE THE RESULTS

I've stopped being special and done it properly now I think if not just improvise

I don't understand what I have to do?

follow bornexplorer's post on how to send your details so he can make the kits, logos and signatures for you :) ... once we have a few done can start cracking on with the auction

I also am not 100% sure about what is sent so just improvise if I am wrong