if they don't send mate just do your best ... don't worry about rushing with them though buddy

Hope This isnt too late LAD's

Team Name: Fc Beef
Short name: FCB
Primary: Red
Secondary: Black

Stripes if possible?

When's the first round going to be up do you think? Really looking forward to it.

born wanted a little time to get some of the signatures done. Ive all but done the packs and rounds now so will look to start tomorrow/thursday hopefully buddy

HERE WE GO

Right well because i'm a little busy over the next 2 days I thought id get it started tonight and give an extended amount of time to get your initial bids in.

View attachment 316570

Round 1 of The Mystery Auction - Stadiums
Round 1 consists of a stadium round. Numbers 1-20 will have a randomly assigned stadium from the clubs in the BPL, I will leave a easy hint so you can have an idea which you may want to bid on. So you know there will be other stadiums up for auction later in the game as well so you may or may not be able to swap your winning stadium.
THIS ROUND EACH PLAYER MUST BID FOR 5 OPTIONS. PLEASE PLACE THEM IN THE ORDER OF PREFERENCE SO I CAN SORT OUT THE WINNER FOR EACH, ONCE YOU HAVE SELECTED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR OPTIONS. If a player doesn't get assigned a club I will randomly assign the stadiums.

STADIUM 1 - This stadium hosted more England fixtures between 2003 to 2007 than any other stadium.

STADIUM 2 - This stadium was used by Telford United to play Leeds United in 1987

STADIUM 3 - Originally the stadium of Sherpherd's Bush FC

STADIUM 4 - In the 1984-85 season this stadium had an electric fence intalled by the chairman
STADIUM 5 - The largest stadium in the South of England (outside of London)
STADIUM 6 - This stadium took just 82 days to build.
STADIUM 7 - This ground frequently hosts music concerts and several international fixtures featuring Brazil.
STADIUM 8 - Hosted its first England game in 1899 and it's most recent in 2005
STADIUM 9 - This stadium's opening didn't go to plan due to travel issues.

STADIUM 10 - One of the worlds first purpose-built football grounds

STADIUM 11 - Hosted concerts for the likes of Oasis, Take That, Kings of Leon and Coldplay
STADIUM 12 - Has hosted the 2008 UEFA cup final, Rugby League fixtures, boxing world title fights and music concerts.
STADIUM 13 - Home to a football and Rugby League team
STADIUM 14 - The stadium cost more than £50m to build and the pitch cost more than £750,000
STADIUM 15 - 2 Gates at this stadium are named after former managers.

STADIUM 16 - This clubs highest attendance is 75,038 but it's current capacity is less than half of that
STADIUM 17 - In 1944 a V1 Flying Bomb landed on the south-west corner of the pitch

STADIUM 18 - This stadium was originally a royal hunting lodge dating back over 300 years.

STADIUM 19 - Known as White Rock Stadium during construction
STADIUM 20 - Will be used as a venue for the 2015 Rugby World Cup.​

Please send in this format

Option 1 - Stadium X £5m
Option 2 - Stadium X £4m
Option 3 - Stadium X £3.5m
Option 4 - Stadium X £3m
Option 5 - Stadium X £1M

DEADLINE FOR ROUND 1 WILL BE FRIDAY 1PM ... GOOD LUCK!

I'm a little confused?
The stadium we get, we also get the club owning the stadium? (without rep, training, balance, staff, players?)
And if you won't get one of your 5 stadiums you'll random get what's lefts?
Hope you can clarify this :)

And is there a minimum bid or can you bid 0,0 or 0,1 ?

I'm customising all clubs for each player now so all players and staff etc are all gone. This round is purely for your stadium. If you don't get any of the 5 choices you pick I will randomly assign one from the remaining unpurchased stadiums.

for the auction I'm going to create new stadiums to be won of various sizes so you can replace your first stadium if you wish.

its like this... You win white hart lane but win a new 80k seated later in the auction, you can replace whl with your new stadium and sell white hart lane. hope this helps :)

no minimum bids aswell. You bud 0 and win. You pay 0 :D

I'm customising all clubs for each player now so all players and staff etc are all gone. This round is purely for your stadium. If you don't get any of the 5 choices you pick I will randomly assign one from the remaining unpurchased stadiums.

for the auction I'm going to create new stadiums to be won of various sizes so you can replace your first stadium if you wish.

its like this... You win white hart lane but win a new 80k seated later in the auction, you can replace whl with your new stadium and sell white hart lane. hope this helps :)

no minimum bids aswell. You bud 0 and win. You pay 0 :D

Hi Rev,
can you send me the list of clubs with there unique ID's so that I can sort out a graphics folder for them??

Cheers pal

PS. I recommend creating 20 teams then swapping them with the EPL team will work easier and the graphics won't mess up any of your other games... As they will replace current MUFC/AFC/MCFC kits for example if all you do is clear the team out...