N-Power League 1 2010/2011 predictions

• Thread starter Thread starter JosephS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 16K
Southampton aren't very good apart from their manager and Striker, Wednesday have financial diffuculties and look like losing Tudgay, Charlton are losing all their players, Huddersfield have spent quite a lot, almost too much

Don't be daft, I went to St Mary's last year and they're style of play is brilliant, they've got possibly the best strike partnership in the league in Lambert and Barnard, Schnederlin is possibly the best young midfielder in that league and could do a job for someone like Burnley, Rui Fonte should be at a good Championship side, Kelvin Davis nearly 38, I think, Adam Lallana got over 15 goals last year, from midfield.

They will be League One Champions IMO.

Don't be daft, I went to St Mary's last year and they're style of play is brilliant, they've got possibly the best strike partnership in the league in Lambert and Barnard, Schnederlin is possibly the best young midfielder in that league and could do a job for someone like Burnley, Rui Fonte should be at a good Championship side, Kelvin Davis nearly 38, I think, Adam Lallana got over 15 goals last year, from midfield.

They will be League One Champions IMO.

A bit iffy with some of your facts (6) Like it being Jose Fonte not his brother Rui, Davis being 33, Lallana getting 20 goals, but league one champions? Surely :P

A bit iffy with some of your facts (6) Like it being Jose Fonte not his brother Rui, Davis being 33, Lallana getting 20 goals, but league one champions? Surely :P

I'm not a Southampton fan, so I'm not gonna get everything right, I got it roughly right anyway.

Southampton aren't very good apart from their manager and Striker, Wednesday have financial diffuculties and look like losing Tudgay, Charlton are losing all their players, Huddersfield have spent quite a lot, almost too much
Are you crazy ? Southampton have got a massive budget and a great team which can easily compete at Championship level. The only reason they didn't go up was because they had a **** start to the season and had a 10 point deduction. Charlton have lost two players; Nicky Bailey & Jon Shelvey becasue Charlton are close to adminstration and need the money however they have brought in some good signings; Mccormack, Doherty, Francis & Abbott. Huddersfield hasn't spent a lot they have only payed for one player; Jamie Mccombe; the rest are either frees or loans. I think you should get your facts right and stick to watching premier league football on sky.

The same Southampton that beat you 5-1 last season (6)

Williams, Williams
It's Andy Williams
He hits the ball, scores the goal,
ANDY WILLIAMS !​

;)

1- Southampton
2- Peterborough
3- Sheff Wed
4- Huddersfield
5- Brentford
6- Colchester

i like that a lot of people are predicting charlton to do well but im afraid it wont happen. we are extremely short of cash and only have about 16 players at the club plus most of our best players gone. still considering how atrocious a lot of teams in this division are ill say well come 10th

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Southampton aren't very good apart from their manager

are you joking? they have an amazing squad and an absolute idiot for a manager. they will still go up though. anyone could get them promoted with that squad

1- Southampton
2- Peterborough
3- Sheff Wed
4- Huddersfield
5- Brentford
6- Colchester

i like that a lot of people are predicting charlton to do well but im afraid it wont happen. we are extremely short of cash and only have about 16 players at the club plus most of our best players gone. still considering how atrocious a lot of teams in this division are ill say well come 10th
EIEIEIO up the football league we go when we get promotion this is what we'll sing we are Brentford super Brentford Andy Scott is king :)

I really don't rate Charlton.

have you actually seen us play?

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

EIEIEIO up the football league we go when we get promotion this is what we'll sing we are Brentford super Brentford Andy Scott is king :)

hehe, have a soft spot for brentford as you have a former charlton favourite Chaz Mcdonald. :) if we dont go up, wouldnt mind if you do. rather you than hoof-ball colchester or that ****** Pardew etc

hehe, have a soft spot for brentford as you have a former charlton favourite Chaz Mcdonald. :) if we dont go up, wouldnt mind if you do. rather you than hoof-ball colchester or that ****** Pardew etc

Myles Weston Ex Charlton :), Good luck for the season, Saw Pardew in Mcdonalds in Brentford before a match, coming to scout our Players, Pardew is a **** :)

have you actually seen us play?

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Thanks mate :); you dicked on us at the Valley last season but we played well against you at Griffin Park; "Your mother is your sister, your father is your brother, you all f*ck one another, its the Pardew family".

Predictions for First Round of games ? ?

Southampton v Plymouth, 1 - 1
Carlisle v Brentford, 0 - 1
Charlton v Bournemouth, 3 - 1
Exeter v Colchester, 0 - 2
Notts County v Huddersfield, 1 - 4
Peterborough v Bristol Rovers, 2 - 2
Rochdale v Hartlepool, 0 - 0
Sheff Wed v Dag & Red, 4 - 1
Swindon v Brighton, 3 - 2
Tranmere v Oldham, 1 - 2
Walsall v MK Dons, 0 - 1
Yeovil v Leyton Orient, 1 - 1

Myles Weston Ex Charlton :), Good luck for the season, Saw Pardew in Mcdonalds in Brentford before a match, coming to scout our Players, Pardew is a **** :)

so hes scouting your players as well O_o does he just buy any player thats ever had a good game in league 1 ever... :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Thanks mate :); you dicked on us at the Valley last season but we played well against you at Griffin Park; "Your mother is your sister, your father is your brother, you all f*ck one another, its the Pardew family".

lol we always sing that about Pardew. fair enough really as he did totally ruin our club :@

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Predictions for First Round of games

Southampton v Plymouth, 2 - 0
Carlisle v Brentford, 0 - 1
Charlton v Bournemouth, 1 - 1
Exeter v Colchester, 0 - 2
Notts County v Huddersfield, 2 - 2
Peterborough v Bristol Rovers, 2 - 2
Rochdale v Hartlepool, 0 - 0
Sheff Wed v Dag & Red, 3 - 1
Swindon v Brighton, 1 - 3
Tranmere v Oldham, 1 - 0
Walsall v MK Dons, 0 - 1
Yeovil v Leyton Orient, 1 - 1

Are you crazy ? Southampton have got a massive budget and a great team which can easily compete at Championship level. The only reason they didn't go up was because they had a **** start to the season and had a 10 point deduction. Charlton have lost two players; Nicky Bailey & Jon Shelvey becasue Charlton are close to adminstration and need the money however they have brought in some good signings; Mccormack, Doherty, Francis & Abbott. Huddersfield hasn't spent a lot they have only payed for one player; Jamie Mccombe; the rest are either frees or loans. I think you should get your facts right and stick to watching premier league football on sky.
Right, um, sorry, I don't really watch L1, since my team is not in their league, so forgive me. Charlton lost Frazier Richardson, Sodje, Llyod Sam, Burton, Basey, McLoed too, also. But yeah, I try to keep up with the lower leagues

BRENTFORD 8 POSITIONS LOWER THAN LAST SEASON!? UMM... Thats a bit unfair?

1. Southampton
2. Sheff Wed
------------
3. Charlton
4. Peterborough
5. Huddersfield
6. Brentford* Promotion through play-off's just to be bias :)
------------
7. Plymouth
8. Swindon
------------
21. Bournemouth
22. Exeter
23. Yeovil
24. Daggenham

Last edited:
Right, um, sorry, I don't really watch L1, since my team is not in their league, so forgive me. Charlton lost Frazier Richardson, Sodje, Llyod Sam, Burton, Basey, McLoed too, also. But yeah, I try to keep up with the lower leagues

who is one of the worst players to ever were a charlton shirt ;) the rest of them are right though, and to be fair you did say your team arent in lg1 so ill let you off ;)

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

BRENTFORD 8 POSITIONS LOWER THAN LAST SEASON!? UMM... Thats a bit unfair?

1. Southampton
2. Sheff Wed
------------
3. Charlton
4. Peterborough
5. Huddersfield
6. Brentford* Promotion through play-off's just to be bias :)
------------
7. Plymouth
8. Swindon
------------
21. Bournemouth
22. Exeter
23. Yeovil
24. Daggenham

i hope not, i dont think i could take more play off heart-ache :(

Mcleod is *****, had a trial with us, happy we didin't give him a contract :)

Brentoford surely now have one of the best strike forces in league one:
Macdonald, Forster, Alexander, Cort :)
"We are going up ...."

i hope not, i dont think i could take more play off heart-ache :(

I'm only being bias, but you may finish 2nd facing no play-off heartache? :D

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Brentoford surely now have one of the best strike forces in league one:
Macdonald, Forster, Alexander, Cort :)
"We are going up ...."

The defence we have aswell, it's immense!

LB's - Sammy Wood, Craig Woodman, Ryan Blake.
CB's - David McCracken, Michael Spillane, Karleigh Osborne, Leon Legge, Pim Balkestein!! (Superb on FM2010 in 1st season) :P
RB's - Karleigh Osborne, Michael Spillane, Kevin O'Connor.

Dave McCracken's a good player. Toumani Diagoura signed perma' too didn't he

Back