20.Oldham
21.Tranmere
22.Leyton Orient
23.Exeter
24.Yeovil

Swindon will win the playoffs

Last edited:
Dave McCracken's a good player. Toumani Diagoura signed perma' too didn't he

McCracken is a good player, experienced and quite young too. Toumani is SOLID and keeps the ball well in the middle and he played quality against Crystal Palace (mid-table Championship team, without points deduction last year) and that we drew, shows we have a good chance of promotion this year. :)

saints rule

Thanks mate :); you dicked on us at the Valley last season but we played well against you at Griffin Park; "Your mother is your sister, your father is your brother, you all f*ck one another, its the Pardew family".

southampton will clearly finish in the top two
15eczm1.jpg

Last edited:
Southampton
Charlton
Colchester
Swindon
Huddersfield
Swindon

Tranmere
Leyton Orient
Exeter
Yeovil

1.sheffield weds
2.southampton
3.plymouth
4.huddersfield
5.peterborough
6.swindon
7.charlton
8,brentford
9.rovers
10.colchester
---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Thats nice of you :), don't mind Southampton, my sister lives there :P
Looking forward to playing you at St Mary's

looking forward to it

Last edited:
1.Sheffield Wednesday
2.Southampton
3.Colchester
4.Plymouth
5.Swindon
6.Huddersfield
7.Peterborough
8.Charlton
9.Carlisle
10.MK Dons
11.Rochdale
12.Walsall
13.Brighton
14.Bournemouth
15.Brentford
16.Dagenham & Redbridge
17.Notts County
18.Bristol Rovers
19.Hartlepool
20.Oldham
21.Tranmere
22.Leyton Orient
23.Exeter
24.Yeovil

Swindon will win the playoffs

15th thanks, finishing below Carlisle and Rochdale :) nice predictions, Brentford and Rovers should be above them :)

Rovers are quite a good team as we found out last year
images

We are a good team. We just can't go on a run of good results. We beat Charlton then lose to Exeter, we beat Swindon and Yeovil 4 - 0 and 3 - 0 away from home and lose to Carlisle :/

Southampton away was a fantastic match ! Can't wait to go there next season :P

We are a good team. We just can't go on a run of good results. We beat Charlton then lose to Exeter, we beat Swindon and Yeovil 4 - 0 and 3 - 0 away from home and lose to Carlisle :/

Southampton away was a fantastic match ! Can't wait to go there next season :P

maybe you can work on it next year

cant wait to play you next year as well

Last edited:
Southampton will go up automatically because Alan Pardew knows what he is talking about and he has probably the strongest squad behind him and I was surprised he was sacked in 06 for curbishley who wanted the england job more than west ham. But I would look out for the daggers because I wouldn't be surprised to see them nick a play-off place with john still in charge and he seems to be able to get a performance out of the lads when the league gets down to the business end of the season.

15th thanks, finishing below Carlisle and Rochdale :) nice predictions, Brentford and Rovers should be above them :)

Yea I think you probably are right,I'm just working with the knowledge I have of League 1,which is kind of limited as I live in Ireland
I'll edit now :)

Back