N-Power League 1 2010/2011 predictions

• Thread starter Thread starter JosephS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 16K
Another point for the relegation candidates that are Carlisle on Friday, 93rd min equaliser away at Colchester. Certainly deserved it, note to everyone, playing on Friday night is ****.

Still unbeaten and Swindon coming to Fortress Brunton Saturday.

swcf1234, should hopefully be a good game down at your bit a week on Saturday, wont make it as I'm working. Disappointed.

all i hope is that huddersfield get promotion. thatr Jordan Rhodes is fokin awesome.

Dont quite know why our manager Alan Pardew has been sacked. We won the JPT thanks to him. Thanks Pards.

Dont quite know why our manager Alan Pardew has been sacked. We won the JPT thanks to him. Thanks Pards.

i reckon they have had a disagreement or your owners just simply don't like him.. why would you threaten to sack a manager that has finished just outside the playoff and won the JPT when he started on minus 10????

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Well they ripped us apart yesterday, they are my favourites for promotion. Quality side.

peterboro aint that good they have quality infront of goal with Mackail Smith , Aaron Maclean and George Boyd but like mosty teams in this league i have seen so far struggle with ball coming into the box as we don;t struggle with that as shown in all our league games we have conceded 1 goal and that was a 25yard screamer with outside of foot from Bond?? Colchester player quality finish.

we hammered them at hillsborough last season and we have a stronger team now but who knows how it will work just have to wait and see.

i reckon they have had a disagreement or your owners just simply don't like him.. why would you threaten to sack a manager that has finished just outside the playoff and won the JPT when he started on minus 10????

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------[/COLOR]

peterboro aint that good they have quality infront of goal with Mackail Smith , Aaron Maclean and George Boyd but like mosty teams in this league i have seen so far struggle with ball coming into the box as we don;t struggle with that as shown in all our league games we have conceded 1 goal and that was a 25yard screamer with outside of foot from Bond?? Colchester player quality finish.

we hammered them at hillsborough last season and we have a stronger team now but who knows how it will work just have to wait and see.

We both got good away scores on Saturday

yepp we did hartlepool 0 sheff wed 5
bristol rovers 0 southampton 4

we play you this month coming?

think at urs.

Who have you got in the JPT

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:52 PM ----------

We got completely out played at home to Swindon lost 0-3. The champs are out!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Phil Brown could be taking over at Southampton. To be honest I want him or Martin O Neil.

Sheffield Wednesday will walk it and most probley southampton second i got a feeling about brighton this year under poyet aswell.

1. Bournemouth.

Rest is irrelevant.

I said from the start that MK Dons won't be mid-table and will get play-off. A good start so far!

Nice to see plymouth in the relegation zone and city 14th at the moment.:) - devons top team again:P
surprised by southamptons start to the season and now they have sacked their manager i cant see them getting promoted this season.

southampton have had an awful start to the season hopefully we can actulay start winning some games

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

got tranmere today hopefully we could win this game

we play Plymouth today, need to play better than we have been recently.

I think if we continue to play like we are then we surely are play off contenders !

Anyone else think The Championship table looks pretty good atm ! ;)

1. Bournemouth
  2. Brighton and Hove Albion
  3. Peterborough United
  4. Milton Keynes Dons
That is all.

Back