N-Power League 1 2010/2011 predictions

• Thread starter Thread starter JosephS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 16K
i have no idea who will win... but i reckon brighton, peterborough and carlilse stand a very good chance of going up.... thats if carlilse can keep up this amazing run of form that is completely out of sorts :)

although i love sheff weds and carlilse for keeping my bet alive

whats peoples opinions on the swindon v rovers game? ive put them down for a draw :/ kind of regreting it

i have no idea who will win... but i reckon brighton, peterborough and carlilse stand a very good chance of going up.... thats if carlilse can keep up this amazing run of form that is completely out of sorts :)

although i love sheff weds and carlilse for keeping my bet alive

whats peoples opinions on the swindon v rovers game? ive put them down for a draw :/ kind of regreting it

Rovers should win due to Swindon missing a fair amount of first teamers !

1. Southampton
2. Sheffield Wednesday
3. Huddersfield
4. Charlton

21. Brentford
22. Orient
23. Tranmere
24. Dagenham

Brentford to go down ?

More chance of David James keeping a clean sheet than that happening !

MK Dons to win League 1 Brighton to finish 2nd an Bournemouth 2 get relegated

MK Dons are under rated by a lot of people on here except Seanmccann lol

MK Dons have inproved alot since last season. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

We have got a very tough game on Saturday against Huddersfield away. Lets try and get a result!

Southampton aren't very good apart from their manager and Striker, Wednesday have financial diffuculties and look like losing Tudgay, Charlton are losing all their players, Huddersfield have spent quite a lot, almost too much

Oi mate i like Bourneouth but you are a disgrace. Southapton have had a slow start this season and are now starting to climb the table. By the way we beat you twice 2-0.:):D(A)(A)
No offence to other Bournemouth surrporters

Got Brighton tonight should win this with the good home form we have got 6/6 home wins on the trot. And Brighton have been a little out of form the last couple of games. But they beat us 3-1 away last season so we can not be so sure:):$

sorry but Oldhamwill finish in top 10. lets beat exeter today, kicked off just now. and we beat huddersfield and plymouth.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

here we go Oldham. 1-0

Brighton doing good.

Bristol at home saturday. Come on wednesday !

Sheffield Wednesday 6 Bristol Rovers 2

weve got our wednesday back (8)
new era now under Milan Mandaric
who needs Abramovich weve got Milan Mandaric (8)

Sheffield Wednesday 6 Bristol Rovers 2

weve got our wednesday back (8)
new era now under Milan Mandaric
who needs Abramovich weve got Milan Mandaric (8)

Can't believe our result today to be quite honest, minds on the cup tie at Spurs I think, rather than Walsall.

Last edited:
Back