N-Power League 1 2010/2011 predictions

• Thread starter Thread starter JosephS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 16K
Once our team starts to gel together we will have probably the best team in that league on paper but anything can happen.

Once our team starts to gel together we will have probably the best team in that league on paper but anything can happen.

you do have 1 of the best teams in the league but never look past southampton

i know i reckon southampton will be up there with us but who exactly else is a threat in your team other than Rickie Lambert?? (im not trying to prove anything i just want to know your threats)

i know i reckon southampton will be up there with us but who exactly else is a threat in your team other than Rickie Lambert?? (im not trying to prove anything i just want to know your threats)

adam lallana
20 goals from midfield
plus lee barnard 23+ goals (not all of his goals for southampton only about 7 in 9 weeks):S

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

southampton very unlucky but very disappointing hit the post twice and missed plenty of great chances
missed

No mate, I'm joking.

I do support Newcastle, but Carlisle are my local team so like to see them do well.

Brighton are dirty Twats i know that and that meat head at back Adam El Ebd or whatever is a ****! anyway 1-0 *** you Brighton.

Last edited:
yeh they nearly got our players sent off provoking them and soon as we give it them back thry go down like fairys. saying that most of them are puffs.

Sheff Wed have a fantastic side. Carlisle are down there in a few weeks, going to try and get down.

How you could ever let Frank Simek leave however, I'll never know,

Sheff Wed have a fantastic side. Carlisle are down there in a few weeks, going to try and get down.

How you could ever let Frank Simek leave however, I'll never know,

GILES COKE is beast your right lmao

and you know i love frankie like most Wednesday fans and i would have loved to keep him he is a qaulity player really loyal and will get a warm reception from us Owls usually to the chant of USA! USA! USA! i would welcome Simek back any day of the week with open arms just a shame he had a bad injury becuase he was imense before that but he lost it a touch but hopefully he will soon be finding his form bombing up and down that wing lol cracking player you have there take good care of him USA USA USA!

1. Southampton
2. Sheff Wed
3. Huddersfield
4. Peterborough
5. Charlton
6.Brighton
7. Plymouth
8. Swindon
9. Colchester
10. Mk Dons
11. Carlisle
12. Bristol R
13. Walsall
14. Leyton Orient
15. Brentford
16. Oldham
17. Exeter
18. Bournemouth
19. Notts County
20. Yeovil
21. Hartlepool
22. Tranmere
23. Rochdale
24. Dag & Red

Last edited:
Actually shocked that 3-4 people have considered us (Walsall) relegation candidates.
(Not the post above, that's a much more realistic table, one I totally agree with 1st-6th, 24th-21st)

Walsall wont be up there in play offs, but we wont be down there in relegation. I thought we'd be in the bottom half, but since signing Jon Macken and particuarly Ruben Reid on loan from the Baggies then I am confident we're a top half of mid-table side. With another cenre midfielder though, we could be between 6th-10th. But as the squad is now, 9th-12th is much more realistic.

Back