Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Never will be

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • Not yet but he will be

Votes: 52 39.1%

• Total voters

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Nani has said that he believes he is playing close to his full potential and considers himself one of the best players in the world. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6480473,00.html

Easy question, do we believe him??

Personly i think no not yet, he definatly has the potential to become one of the best but i can name quite a few players who i think are better than Nani at the moment.

not quite nani, but youre getting there, best peforming right wing in the prem though.

There's a fine line between honesty and being a **** ! XD

Although he is a good player, I don't believe he will become one of the best :)

no way *coughs on a piece of apple*

he's useless compared to the best in the world :)

"he believes he is playing close to his full potential and considers himself one of the best players in the world."

And modest too

Dont think hes one of the worlds best yet! In good form though. Dont let Steve-o see this thread!! He hates him enough!

Your time will come Nani if u work hard and shut your hole :)

He is very good, however if I made up a dream team from any players, Nani wouldn't even be in the reserves.

In a few years though...

I honestly think if he keeps performing at this level for another season then he could well be one of the best in the world, but right now no chance.

He's good, and can certianly get better, no where near the best in the world, cocky boy.

Well he is playing regularly on one of the best teams of the world, and as stated before, he is the best performing rw at the moment, in the best league of the world.

So yes, right now he is. Not overall, performance-wise. With time and a bit more experience he could really be one of the greatest. All the best for Nani.

Why are the Portuguese so arrogant?

I think he is very close, he is the stand out right winger in the EPL and the moment, and he seems to be doing it at Champs league level as well.

In a way i do feel sorry for the lad because he is contantly comparred as Utd's succesor to Ronaldo and he will NEVER reach the same level and Ronaldo no way.

Tbh honest I think he would have alot more fans if he wasn't so big headed. With him saying hes the only one able to replace Ronaldo and now this. Gets no respect from me. But player wise hes a quality player

Well he is playing regularly on one of the best teams of the world, and as stated before, he is the best performing rw at the moment, in the best league of the world.

So yes, right now he is. Not overall, performance-wise. With time and a bit more experience he could really be one of the greatest. All the best for Nani.

He said the best club in the world not one of the best lol.

Back