Votes: 13 9.8%
  • No

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Never will be

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • Not yet but he will be

Votes: 52 39.1%

• Total voters
Walcott is good player, and yes, he hasn't found his form yet, but on his day, definetly better than Nani

Tbh I'd say he has found his form. Start of the season was scoring goals, got an injury, come back socred two against Newcastle and hit the post against West Ham after coming on. Not sure on whether or not you could say on his day hes better then Nani. Well not 'definetly'. Hes only young so lets hope he finds his feet this season and pushs on.

As much as it pains me to say this every time I see a team playing Man Utd and Nani gets on the ball and runs at players, looks a very dangerous player, has matured and is becoming a really good player.

Nani can play on either flank, equally adept at staying wide or cutting inside, has a bagful of tricks, superb dribbling skills, a competent dead-ball taker and has played extremely well recently. Walcott, whilst quick, doesn't play on the left with any comfort, has surprisngly few tricks past "knock it past him and use yer pace" for a winger, his close control is suspect, doesn't take any penalties, freekicks or corners and has been injured recently.

In no way is he "definitely better than Nani".

I'm just saying, he's definitely better than Nani, because it's my opinion, and I definitely believe he is definitely better than Nani. Maybe you don't agree, but it's my opinion :)

I'm just saying, he's definitely better than Nani, because it's my opinion, and I definitely believe he is definitely better than Nani. Maybe you don't agree, but it's my opinion :)

Yeah alright, but you can't put forward an opinion without expecting someone to challenge it.

If it's an opinion you can't say definitely because that implies it's fact. It's not a fact.

"[I'm one of the best]....divers"

In all seriousness though, he can be a very good player, isn't quite there yet, but he's proving a lot of critics wrong this season, and as long as he keeps his head down and keeps this form up then yes, he could well be a very good player, not "one of the best" though for me, sorry Nani.

As previously mentioned, his diving doesn't help his cause IMO, it's why I disliked Ronaldo so much, and it's why I'm starting to feel the same toward him.

Off topic, but: Ronaldo + Nani = Two very good Portuguese winger/forwards (+ Bebe sometime?)

This get out clause really ****** me off, You need to give a reason why he is "definitely" better. Not just it is my opinion, people say i wont let them have there opinions, but i do if they have ******* reasons behind it.

This get out clause really ****** me off, You need to give a reason why he is "definitely" better. Not just it is my opinion, people say i wont let them have there opinions, but i do if they have ******* reasons behind it.

People don't always have to have footballing reasons though mate, Nani might not his cup of tea.

People don't always have to have footballing reasons though mate, Nani might not his cup of tea.

You dont need to like a player to See his talents though, I ******* hate Drogba, Fat Frank and Terry but they are all world class players. same with Stevie Gerrard.

But to be fair, and I'm all for Nick having his opinion, saying Walcott is 'definitely better' sort of does need a footballing reason, otherwise it's "I personally prefer Walcott as a player" or something along those lines.

Nani might not be his cup of tea but there must be a reason behind why Walcott is 'defenitley' better then. His strengths compared to Nani's and weakness' and so on. But tbh I don't think you can compare Walcott to Nani Yet as the only thing you could say Walcott beats him on is Pace. Not much else springs to mind which Walcott is clearly better then him.

You dont need to like a player to See his talents though, I ******* hate Drogba, Fat Frank and Terry but they are all world class players. same with Stevie Gerrard.

Oh yer i know but he never said he was a **** footballer he just said he thought Walcott is better when on top form thats all.

I'm sorry :O

Aaron Lennon, Nicolas Anelka, Theo Walcott, James Milner etc. to name a few

Lennon had good half a season last time thats it.
Anelka is a winger now? He is more like a inside forward, just coz in Sky tactical screen Anelka name pops up in wide mid field doesnt mean he is a winger.

Theo Walcott? Come on this has to be the joke of the year. This season he had 6 goals againt semi decent teams other than that in his stay at Arsenal apart from that excellent run against Liverpool in Champions league i have not seen him having a good game. Walcott is not even in top 10 wingers in league let alone comparison with The Best.

Milner? Last season he made his name in the center midfield, this season he is one of the worst city performers.

I can understand bitterness but these kind of ridiculous comparisons makes anyone sick. He is our Best player in this Calender year bar none. Closest second is Vidic then Rooney.

Nani > Walcott/Lennon, no contest.

Oh yer i know but he never said he was a **** footballer he just said he thought Walcott is better when on top form thats all.

You wont compare players when on top form, it should be done with Overall season. **** all this, tell me which was Walcott's top form.

Very good player, not quite there yet but i think he is the best right mid in the premiership atm. Although as he is not the best with english, it could just be poor translation

Theo Walcott? Come on this has to be the joke of the year.

I can understand bitterness but these kind of ridiculous comparisons makes anyone sick. He is our Best player in this Calender year bar none. Closest second is Vidic then Rooney.

Okay Okay, I've said Nani is better then Walcott but to say its 'the joke of the year' is a bit rich considering you've just said Rooney has been your third best player. Despite the fact hes scored about 2 goals? I know hes been injured and so has Walcott. Hes done well for us this year and I hope to see his run of form continue.

Nani has 30 goals/assists in his last 30 games.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Okay Okay, I've said Nani is better then Walcott but to say its 'the joke of the year' is a bit rich considering you've just said Rooney has been your third best player. Despite the fact hes scored about 2 goals? I know hes been injured and so has Walcott. Hes done well for us this year and I hope to see his run of form continue.

I said Calendar year which starts from Jan and ends in December.

Back