Votes: 13 9.8%
  • No

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Never will be

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • Not yet but he will be

Votes: 52 39.1%

• Total voters
When he came to United he was literally nothing and he only has started performing to the standard required last season so its amazing how the fame goes to his head

I think he is very close, he is the stand out right winger in the EPL and the moment, and he seems to be doing it at Champs league level as well.

Along with Malouda and Bale yer.

I think he is very close, he is the stand out right winger in the EPL and the moment, and he seems to be doing it at Champs league level as well.

I'm sorry :O

Aaron Lennon, Nicolas Anelka, Theo Walcott, James Milner etc. to name a few

I think hes confused, he should have said. One day i will be 1 of the best groundsmen in the world because i have intimate and upclose knowledge of some of the best pitches in the world.

nani has 8 assists(topping the assists table) and 4 goals in the prem

In need of an argument?

Oh no, I wasn't trying to cause an argument, but lets face it use are, not all, but look at Mourinho, Ronaldo, Nani.. No offense was meant though. Some of the greatest people in the world have been arrogant.

Not yet but he is certainley been one of our stand outs over the last six months. Bit more consistency, more in the Champions League and he could well be one of the best

Are both Left Wingers

Nani is better then all of them this season.

nope, I think Lennon has been very good this season, as has Anelka and Milner. Personally, Nani's been there, but the world's best. No way Jose

Are both Left Wingers

Nani is better then all of them this season.

I only read the word winger my bad. Anelka isen't a proper right winger anyway hence why he was in the centre scoring on saturday and why he is our top scorer this season.

dont think nani is one of the worlds best and don't think we will become one of the worlds best. If he does then I will admit I was wrong but atm I do not believe :)

I'm sorry. Lennon cannot cross and isn't on form, Walcott has yet to be consistently good and can't cross, Milner has done a Barry and gone a bit rubbish, Anelka is a striker before a winger.

nope, I think Lennon has been very good this season, as has Anelka and Milner. Personally, Nani's been there, but the world's best. No way Jose

Nope Nope Nope. Milner more of a CM nowadays anyway. Anelka is a striker, Lennon is lennon, He is like Nani of last season, Hot N Cold.

I'm sorry. Lennon cannot cross and isn't on form, Walcott has yet to be consistently good and can't cross, Milner has done a Barry and gone a bit rubbish, Anelka is a striker before a winger.

Walcott is good player, and yes, he hasn't found his form yet, but on his day, definetly better than Nani

I don't think a winger is Walcotts best position. When he burst onto the scene with Southampton he was a centre forward abit like Michael Owen, a pacy lad who has an eye for goal and will get one on one alot because of his pace. A winger has to be able to cross the ball and for me Walcott struggles with this.

Walcott is good player, and yes, he hasn't found his form yet, but on his day, definetly better than Nani

Nani can play on either flank, equally adept at staying wide or cutting inside, has a bagful of tricks, superb dribbling skills, a competent dead-ball taker and has played extremely well recently. Walcott, whilst quick, doesn't play on the left with any comfort, has surprisngly few tricks past "knock it past him and use yer pace" for a winger, his close control is suspect, doesn't take any penalties, freekicks or corners and has been injured recently.

In no way is he "definitely better than Nani".

Back