• Antonio Valencia

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Nani

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters

SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
Me and a few mates frequently have a debate about Nani, there's me and a few other's who don't rate Nani, and prefer Valencia, and there's some other's who prefer Nani.

In my opinion, Valencia's better, I've always rated him, I'd hate to play against him, he'll track you when you get forward and he's got pace and a goal threat, I know he's not the next Ronaldo, but I really like him for some reason.

And Nani, he's no mug, that's for sure, but I just don't think he's that amazing as some people make out, when he plays well, he plays well and everyone remembers it, and no-one will remember the bad things, he doesn't get back that much, not that much of a goal threat, and is a wuss to be honest. XD

That's my opinion.

What about you?

Definitely Antonio Valencia.

100% Valencia, you have more a chance that a Valencia cross/run will end in a goal than a Nani cross/run. Thats why i think the injury is a massive blow to Utds chances of winning anything this season i am a massive fan of Valencia.

nani just comes across as a lazy little **** to me (6) bags of talent but doesnt give 100%. valencia on the other hand will run himself into the ground for the team and is a lot more consistant

Valencia- Consistently 7-8 rating
Nani 6-9 rating. When on form Nani is unplayable.

I wont leave any of them on bench, If i had to choose only one, then i will go for Nani. He is versatile and hurts defense in many ways.

Nani is my favourite player, I prefer him but Valencia is a lot more consistent, however when Nani becomes a finished product he will probably have more to his game than valencia.

Valencia, great pace, amazing crosser, and is very hardworking. Such a shame he got injured :'(

Get well soon Antonio

nani. i love valencia, but he makes us very predictable, you know hes gonna burn to the flank and cross. nani offers more, though he's less consistant

Nani is not consistent enough, has great ability but doesnt show it on a regular basis. Valencia's crossing is pinpoint and he has a great shot on him so I would have to say him.

nani. i love valencia, but he makes us very predictable, you know hes gonna burn to the flank and cross. nani offers more, though he's less consistant

Nani is not consistent enough, has great ability but doesnt show it on a regular basis. Valencia's crossing is pinpoint and he has a great shot on him so I would have to say him.

:'(
Nani was not consistent. Now he is. Play him on the right he will put so many dangerous crosses, he is defenders nightmare when played as right winger. From last season second half till last game, he hardly had bad game,

Nani can cross...as good as Valencia can, (Watch the Everton match)

Nani is far better than Valencia as a RIGHT midfielder.

Currently, Nani, as Valencia is not too good whilst he has a broken leg.

valencia before the injury but only time will tell if he's still the same player

Nani's good and reasonably consistent these days, 4 assists and a goal in his last 3 games says it all really. I don't his crossing is any worse or less consistent than with Valencia, and he can play on both flanks. Showed good defensive ability as well against Everton.