Nani or Valencia.

Who's better

• Antonio Valencia

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Nani

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
Id have to say Nani at the moment. Just think Valancia has lost alot of pace and power recently!

Both are AMAZING players but i like Nani he i think could be the next Portugal superstar like Ronaldo turned out to be Nani can run skin players with ease on his day , cross and has pace and ValencIa aint as good at running and skinning a player

It's a hard decision to make, sometimes when Nani plays he is practically invisible, but on his day is one **** of a spectacle.

Valencia on the other hand sure can cross, but I don't see much else that's great about his game. If I had to have one of the two at Arsenal, I would take Nani.

i am honestly shocked that most people have picked Nani, its basicly people like flair and all the skills.

Out of the two is still prefer Valencia. He tries more in a game than Nani, and has proven more consistent than Nani over time.

Nani without a shadow, I really think this boy has got so much potential, remember he is only 23 and still learning. May not have peaked as Ronaldo has but DO NOT rule out the chance of him emulating him in the near future. Against Everton on the weekend him and Berbatov were the best players on United's side and he tracked Pienaar very well.

i am honestly shocked that most people have picked Nani, its basicly people like flair and all the skills.

No. I think you havent watched much of him. Many opted for Nani as he is versatile, has so many tools to hurt defenders in many ways and most importantly his potential.

No. I think you havent watched much of him. Many opted for Nani as he is versatile, has so many tools to hurt defenders in many ways and most importantly his potential.

i just think you got more chance of getting an end product either a cross or a goal from Valencia than Nani. And as a Chelsea fan i would be more scared if Ashley Cole was up against Valencia then Nani.

i just think you got more chance of getting an end product either a cross or a goal from Valencia than Nani. And as a Chelsea fan i would be more scared if Ashley Cole was up against Valencia then Nani.

Is that how Nani has managed 4 assists and a goal in his last 3 games? As well as being better defensively and more consistent these days

Actually Nani's end product is very good and he is the best crosser in league when played as right winger. We all love Valencia, but he is too predictable. Like i said, Nani can hurt you in many ways..

Is that how Nani has managed 4 assists and a goal in his last 3 games? As well as being better defensively and more consistent these days

im just saying when you come up against Chelsea and more than likely you will play Nani on the right as long as Cole is fit i wont have any worrys at all. But Valencia is more intellegent he knows where to put the ball what to do at the right times. But Nani for me just seems to panic at times and picks the wrong choice.

im just saying when you come up against Chelsea and more than likely you will play Nani on the right as long as Cole is fit i wont have any worrys at all. But Valencia is more intellegent he knows where to put the ball what to do at the right times. But Nani for me just seems to panic at times and picks the wrong choice.

You haven't been watching his more recent matches, he's been awesome

You haven't been watching his more recent matches, he's been awesome

even Ronaldo at his best struggled against Cole so Nani in my eyes wont get close. I do think Nani will become one of the Worlds best but he isen't close yet.

I do think Nani will become one of the Worlds best but he isen't close yet.

Let's not get too carried away here, Nani is a decent player that's all, He'll NEVER be one of the worlds best.

Although he is better than Valencia^^)