Nani or Valencia.

Who's better

• Antonio Valencia

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Nani

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
even Ronaldo at his best struggled against Cole so Nani in my eyes wont get close. I do think Nani will become one of the Worlds best but he isen't close yet.

Let's not get too carried away here, Nani is a decent player that's all, He'll NEVER be one of the worlds best.

Although he is better than Valencia^^)

Actually this is what happens when you are too much influenced by Media. The amount of stick he got last season was unbelievable. From last season second half till last game he played, he was superb. Rarely had a bad one.

Actually this is what happens when you are too much influenced by Media. The amount of stick he got last season was unbelievable. From last season second half till last game he played, he was superb. Rarely had a bad one.

I agree with you he had a good 2nd half of the season, But he'll never be one of the world's best;)

I like valencia he is consistnt he can cross he can run he can do everything but i prefer nani as he others different options nani is unplayable on his day like remeber when nani cut in side vs liverpool and scored tht beauty?