Nani the new Ronaldo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thebatman

Banned
Reaction score
What you think, can Nani have the same success at Manchester United as Ronaldo did?

hes a talented boy thats for sure, but hes no Ronaldo, although he is definitely a crucial way of how we play

Ask yourself this, Will Nani ever score 20 goals in one season never mind 40 ?
Answer IMO Is definately not.

He'll be your best player for the next few seasons. He'll never score 20 goals a season but he will set up 20-30, and maybe grab the odd goal.

Rather than looking at how many goals he scores but how important he is too utd i would say yes.

Yes he has stepped up to the plate since Ronaldo left and I admire him for that, despite having a hate towards Man U themselves.

Absolutely %100 NO.

nani is a qaulity player now

But

Ronaldo and messi are in a different league to anybody in the world and will go down as legends just like pele, maradone ETC when there careers finish

I hope not, as much as I loved Ronaldo at United, you could always see he was building his own career up and using Man United as a stepping stone for a bigger european dream, hopefully moulding Nani into a team player will make him of more use to the United team for years to come. He is and probably always will be untill he leaves, my favourite United player.

nowhere as good and he´s a very different type of player too

Ronaldo never assists so I'd say NO. But he might become a right footed Giggs :)

He is 60% ronaldo because he adapt ronaldo's style

never be as good as ronaldo was at united but he has improved alot,i just get annoyed seeing him go down as if he's been shot every time he gets challenged,definitly a key player for united though and there be in the **** if he got a long term injury although A Valencia is not far off coming back

Last edited:
I could say that if he was 3 years younger but Nani has almost the same age with C.Ronaldo.

nani was found when ronaldo was at his best nani wont improve hes at his best at the moment and no way is he better than ronaldo