• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Samir Nasri casts more doubt over his Arsenal future by admitting he may not sign a new contract.

More...

His good seasons gone to his head

Would be a great signing by Utd im sure of that. Wengers plan of trust the youth is starting to come back and bite him because all the players are realising they have a better chance of winning things elsewhere.

I'd rather he was honest than he said "I'm definitely staying" and then left. He's not saying he won't sign - if he refuses, Wenger will sell him I'm sure of that. No way will he let him run down his contract like Flamini.

Anyway - been discussed to death in the Arsenal thread...

Would be a great signing by Utd im sure of that. Wengers plan of trust the youth is starting to come back and bite him because all the players are realising they have a better chance of winning things elsewhere.

name 5 ''youth'' players who have left to gone on to better themselves.

I have just read that Nasri has not won a single piece of major silverware in his entire career, quite shocking for such a talented footballer

I never said they have left did i?? Im saying there has been more talks about players leaving more frequently i.e Fabregas, Clichy and now Nasri.

The only one I can think of is Flamini. If he can even classed as an Arsenal youth.

The only one I can think of is Flamini. If he can even classed as an Arsenal youth.

Denilson, Bednter leaving now... Fabregas has been in a middle of a speculation forever, Rumours about Clichy

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

not one good season !

one good half season

he was still the Arsenal player of the Season i believe

Denilson, Bednter leaving now... Fabregas has been in a middle of a speculation forever, Rumours about Clichy

Denilson and Bendtner are really leaving to win things and become world stars. Give me a break.

I'd welcome him at Utd no probs but its a bit early for that talk. He should sign a new deal but with a clause where he can leave next year for a certain fee if Arsenal win **** all

I have just read that Nasri has not won a single piece of major silverware in his entire career, quite shocking for such a talented footballer

Neither has Fernando Torres at club level and he is 27 lol! I am sure Nasri will eventually have a few medals in his career no mater what club he is at.

Back