Nasri unsure over Arsenal future

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 3K
I think Denilson is simply unwilling to sit on the bench for us, which is undoubtedly talented enough to do. There arn't many players who would break into the Fabregas-Wilshere midfield.

I never said any of them where certain to leave, but all strongly linked with moves away, You want to deny this?

You say Denilson simply hasnt been good enough, then go on to list Vela( never lived up to his rep), Eboue, Diaby, Traore as players who are still at the club, Cant have it both way Joss. You either acknowledge Denilson and Bednter as players who arsene as failed with, or you can use the others in your argument.

He also Specifically said youth players. And i have already explained that he didnt mean Youth products.

I wouldn't say those players haven't been good enough, necessarily. Vela hasn't lived up to his potential yet. He may well never do that but he's only 22 and has shown signs of quality whereas Denilson has been poor pretty much every time we've seen him. Eboue's a decent 2nd choice RB tbf, Diaby broke his leg twice and has again shown signs of his quality but been too inconsistent. Traore hasn't broken through yet - Gibbs, a proper youth product having come through the academy, is ahead of him. As is Clichy - another "youth".

Even if we discount Eboue and Vela (Traore still has potential after a good loan spell at Juve and Diaby broke his leg and just needs to stay injury free) - there's still a lot of players who have made it, including several quality ones: Song, RvP, Szczesny, Walcott, Djourou, Sagna, Fabianski for example.

I'm not denying they're linked with moves away. I'm saying I don't think the majority of rumours are true and therefore not really something to fall back on. Cesc situation is completely different as well. Nasri is still having talks while his agent seems to be using Utd as a threat but yes, a realistic chance they may go this or next summer.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

If he leaves would Marvin Martin replace him?

No...

Back