Nasri unsure over Arsenal future

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 3K
He could just be holding out for more monies and using united as a threat.

Neither has Fernando Torres at club level and he is 27 lol! I am sure Nasri will eventually have a few medals in his career no mater what club he is at.

lol he still got a Euro's and a world Cup meh, Nasri is truly without anything

Nasri won the 2004 European u17 Championships'. Burn.

If Nasri left on a free how much compensation would have to be paid as he is under 24? Or is it 23?

Ffs, don't **** around Samir. Tell us you want out or commit.

I personally don't want Nasri, and I hate players that hold their club to ransom. Hopefully he'll come to his senses and sign a conract, players have far too much power these days

I personally don't want Nasri, and I hate players that hold their club to ransom. Hopefully he'll come to his senses and sign a conract, players have far too much power these days

he wouldnt get much more if he came to united, probably 80k at the very max

Neither has Fernando Torres at club level and he is 27 lol! I am sure Nasri will eventually have a few medals in his career no mater what club he is at.

The game has changed grandad catch up lol.

I dont get it, Nasri was Arsenal's Player of the Season.... yet on this Thread, all the Arsenal fans keep going on about how he only performed for a 1/4 of a season, so r u saying that the rest of ur players played **** throughout the season, surely not

I dont get it, Nasri was Arsenal's Player of the Season.... yet on this Thread, all the Arsenal fans keep going on about how he only performed for a 1/4 of a season, so r u saying that the rest of ur players played **** throughout the season, surely not

Were you not watching Arsenal this season? :P

lol our player of the season?!

it was either Jack or RVP

Actually, Wilshere was Arsenal's Player of the Season, second was R.van Persie, then it was Nasri.

he clearly wasnt their player of the season, that would be wilshere, probably followed by RVP

Didn't watch much Arsenal past the first few months huh? Nasri's drop in form was substantial and he was NOT our player of the season. To be honest, if he performed at his top level throughout the entire season I would say he is worthy of the deal he is after. Since he didn't, he isn't.

Back