Nasri unsure over Arsenal future

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 3K
what? who is 18 lol

The shirt worn by The Ginger Prince. I would of retired it, but there's a few players that have my permission to wear it...Nasri is one of them.

name 5 ''youth'' players who have left to gone on to better themselves.

Flamini Left to further himself, Dare i say Ashley Cole has got up another level since he left... Fabregas to leave, Clichy to leave, no Nasri.

so that's 2 that have left, and they were hardly youth.

Did they both not come through the youth policy... I think that is the point being made.

They are all starting to leave, as going 6 years without a trophy is clearly annoying them.

Flamini was 23-24 when he left though, and was there longer than Nasri, so by that logic Nasri can't really be classed a kid either.

Didn't Flamini join Arsenal when he was like 20? Hardly a youth product.

Didn't Flamini join Arsenal when he was like 20? Hardly a youth product.

I think Everyone is missing what Cjacko11 meant by Youth, He meant younger players, as it is wengers policys to buy players when they are younger and develop them into world class players, hence the word youth being thrown around, I dont think he literally meant they all came through the youth system,

Well that was my understanding of what he said.

They're 'ALL' starting to leave? yeah, 2-3 are all. great logic.

if he leaves no bother, everyone can be replaced

They're 'ALL' starting to leave? yeah, 2-3 are all. great logic.

WEll Clichy, Fabregas, Bedneter, Denilson, Nasri are all being linked with moves away strongly this summer, Have you got many more of the players you brought 4 or 5 years ago left after them?

out of the ones youve mentioned, I believe two of them will leave. two very mediocre at best players.

out of the ones youve mentioned, I believe two of them will leave. two very mediocre at best players.

Still players wenger has put his faith in, So Cjackos point on it coming back to bit wenger in the ****, may be proved correct?

WEll Clichy, Fabregas, Bedneter, Denilson, Nasri are all being linked with moves away strongly this summer, Have you got many more of the players you brought 4 or 5 years ago left after them?

Clichy was linked with a move a while ago because his contract is running out - there's been little to no noise about it since.

Think you'll find Cesc hasn't left yet, neither has Nasri and neither are certain to leave. Denilson is an example of a player who simply hasn't been good enough, while Bendtner has an inflated ego and wants to be starting ahead of RvP at 23. That's two players - Flamini wasn't a youth product.

And yes, actually - we do have plenty of players left who joined as "youths": Sagna (2007), Fabianski (2007), Bartley and Pedro (both 2007, both expected to be involved in the First Team next season; the former has played Europa League football already), Song and Szczesny (both 2006), Walcott, Diaby, Mannone, Traore, Vela (all 2005), Eboue (2004), RvP, Clichy - doubt he'll leave, Djourou (all 2003).

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Still players wenger has put his faith in, So Cjackos point on it coming back to bit wenger in the ****, may be proved correct?

Well - no. Because he specifically said: "all the players are realising they have a better chance of winning things elsewhere."

Clichy was linked with a move a while ago because his contract is running out - there's been little to no noise about it since.

Think you'll find Cesc hasn't left yet, neither has Nasri and neither are certain to leave. Denilson is an example of a player who simply hasn't been good enough, while Bendtner has an inflated ego and wants to be starting ahead of RvP at 23. That's two players - Flamini wasn't a youth product.

And yes, actually - we do have plenty of players left who joined as "youths": Sagna (2007), Fabianski (2007), Bartley and Pedro (both 2007, both expected to be involved in the First Team next season; the former has played Europa League football already), Song and Szczesny (both 2006), Walcott, Diaby, Mannone, Traore, Vela (all 2005), Eboue (2004), RvP, Clichy - doubt he'll leave, Djourou (all 2003).

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Well - no. Because he specifically said: "all the players are realising they have a better chance of winning things elsewhere."

I never said any of them where certain to leave, but all strongly linked with moves away, You want to deny this?

You say Denilson simply hasnt been good enough, then go on to list Vela( never lived up to his rep), Eboue, Diaby, Traore as players who are still at the club, Cant have it both way Joss. You either acknowledge Denilson and Bednter as players who arsene as failed with, or you can use the others in your argument.

He also Specifically said youth players. And i have already explained that he didnt mean Youth products.

If he leaves would Marvin Martin replace him?

Back