NathWalker and Kai Rooney BPL Chairman Game With A Twist

NathWalker

Reaction score
View attachment 357033NathWalker and KaiRooney Chairman Game

First of all, credit to Bornexplorer88 and Mack4Life for coming u with the original idea of a Chairman Game.

Me and Kai have decided to set up a chairman game after the closing of many of the games that are were on the forum. This will be both of our first times running this sort of game so please be patient with us as mistakes are inevitable but we will try our best.

There are some differences to this game than many others you may have seen, we will be using the BPL, the league, the clubs, the players and the managers. However to try and make the game slightly more of a level playing field all managers of the clubs have been removed and assigned to a different club in the league and some players have been removed and assigned to different clubs the way this has been done is. (Fairly complicated so read properly)

3 Players removed from the top 5 clubs. (United, Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool)
2 Players removed from the next 10 clubs. (Tottenham, Newcastle, Everton, Fulham, Villa, West Ham, Sunderland, WBA, Stoke, Swansea)
1 Player removed from the worst 5 clubs. (Wigan, Southampton, QPR, Norwich, Reading)
The way in which these players have been determined was by CA*PA/2. The Highest were then removed.
This equals 40players removed so each club gets two players. With the best players and the best managers going to the worst club.

Another way in which we will make it level is by removing all debts from clubs and making all chairmen normal (No sugardaddy status) and buy giving the clubs an in game balance of £100m.

When signing up you will pick a number 1-20 and will then be provided with the draft that corresponds to that number, me and Kai will be participating and will simply take the remaining two draft picks when everyone has picked.
The draft number that you pick will consist of: 2 Players, 1 Manager and a club.

I think that is all you need to know for now, but please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Story Thread is Up!!!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ker-kairooney-chairman-game-story-thread.html

Full, No more enteries unless someone becomes inactive or pulls out :)

Last edited:
Players Signed Up
Forum Name – ChairmanName – Players, Manager, Club
Saulabbiss – SaulAbbiss – Mulumbu, S Fletcher, Pulis,Arsenal
S3lby – Ryan Kimbrell- Nemanja Vidic, G. Bale, AVB,Southampton
Wenger Balls – Agent47 - Yohan Cabaye, Baines, RobetoMartinez, Aston Villa
Akash – Sky - YayaToure, David Silva, Arsene Wenger, QPR
Hansi24 – Spirillen -Sergio Aguero, Wayne Rooney, RafaBenitez, Wigan
Geezar 10 – JoeBloggs - Chris Samba, John Ruddy, Allardyce,Newcastle
T1lli3 – Scott Tillie- R. Van Persie, Eden Hazard, AlexFergusson, Reading
Revolution – RevO’Lucion – Shawcross, Bryan Ruiz, Lambert,Everton
Scurffyuk – ChristianOkafor – Michu, Abgonlahor, Rodgers,Tottenham
MaximumPower –Sebastian Vettel - Hugo Lloris, Ben Arfa ,David Moyes, WBA
Garyharry – GaryHarry –Al Habsi, Karacan, Brian Mcdermott,Man Utd
Daveparko – Khalid Al-Richmann - Marouanne Fellani,ThomasVermaelen, Martin O'Neil, West Ham
UkFootballScore – Noah Bullock – Vorm, Bent, Clarke, Chelsea
AdamG23 – Fernando Alonso - Petr Cech, Steven Gerrard,MichaelLaudrap, Norwich
Scottyh92 – Scott Harrison – Begovic, Gaston Ramirez,Pochettino, Fulham
JohnLovee – Lord Voldemort - Ben Foster, Wes Brown, Pardew, ManCity
Danarmstrong – Dan Armstrong - M Diame, Joe Cole, Hughton, Liverpool
Lxl Ra lxl – Scrooge McDuck - L. Suarez, John Terry, RobertoMancini, Swansea
NathWalker (ME) – Jens Lehmann – Berbatov, Walcott, Jol, Sunderland
KaiRooney – Chairman Name – Reina, Cazorla, Redknapp, Stoke

Last edited:
Chairman name: Ryan Kimbrell
Draft Pick: 4

would like to join
Chairman Name: Sky
Draft Pick 1-20:

First of all sorry for not replying guys had an exam today so that took up the majority of my day. I have the same tomorrow but will be able to check the thread at some point.

Everyone is in so far, please check the second post of the thread for your draft pick.

Few changes made budget will now be £80m as the original £250m was too high.

Rules For transfers will be up when we have the full roster of players. And when me and Kai have finalised them :D Cheers Guys

Cheers.

When you said there as been other games like this is there a link? I can't seem to find info.

Just found previous chairman games. I can't believe I've never come across this before :/ Rather excited about this :)

Last edited: