National-Big-Underdog-Puppy Teams Tactic.(13.3)

Serkan Kartal

Reaction score
After a lil break of sharing tactics on many older versions of game, i am returning to the pitch with this. Many of you don know me but from when game published in early 90's i ve been playing with obsession.

Don't need to talk much so let 's get on the tactic. It' s a tweaked tactic which shared by BBAHCE before. It's name was GOAL AMK I think.

It was the best tactic before the last updates i ve ever tried. After the updates i ve tweaked it. Basically it s a 4-1-2-1-2 tac with WBs and a beast. I will organize a party with a confidence of pre-seen finishing a unbeatable season. All details about the tactic will be on the frames so no need for writing

BUT; BE CAREFUL ABOUT;

1- Choosing the right players to right roles. Play natural-matched talents
2- On defence you will have 2 BPDs don't change them as it s tried. Just Pick Best passer to DLC and Zouma-like one to DRC
3- Arrange 7-8 friendlies as it is indispensable.

PS: I m in 2017-18 btw

Pitch STANDARD,
Neither OI's nor Shouts

You can ask what you want.

View attachment 316777View attachment 316778View attachment 316779View attachment 316780View attachment 316781View attachment 316782View attachment 316783View attachment 316784View attachment 316785View attachment 316786View attachment 316787View attachment 316788

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE :

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7637

Last edited:
yes before the last updates it was the best for me but now i've tried it and even we have the possession and we have a lot of CCC we don't score à lot i'm gonna give it a try with your tweaks thank you and a_ilfandyhttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/87986/ don't clic on the download link click on the first link "Man UTD.tac"

can you recommend PPM(player preferred moves) for each positon player?(sorry poor english)

Last edited:
a_Ilfandy did you have probles with link on the bottom or top?

makman59 thanks for attention:) waiting for your feedback

LEERARA there are no specific PPM s. generally use shoot and pass PPMs no matter the others...

I will put some new Screenies tonight btw

so is this just a big team tac or will it work in lower league

kitchin75 : tactic depends on player roles that fits correctly. No matter if the best team or bottom team you are. You just have to fit your team rightly.

Also, tested with watford done promotion league cup and euro cup in 2nd season.
with murcia team by using this tac and raikan's I gained promotion.

No screenies for theese sorry but Im pretty sure it will work for most of teams as seen top.

Agreed, the original was amazing before the final patch to the M.E, was beating teams by 5-6 goals, will download later and give it a go!

can you give a bit more info on the tactic? maybe using a team that is not Manchester United in 2017 as you probably have the best squad in the world.. maybe using Swansea/QPR and see how that goes in the FIRST season, that is always a good indicator on how good a tactic actually is..

can you give a bit more info on the tactic? maybe using a team that is not Manchester United in 2017 as you probably have the best squad in the world.. maybe using Swansea/QPR and see how that goes in the FIRST season, that is always a good indicator on how good a tactic actually is..

Rıght to mention it Raikan. I m going to start a new save to prove tactic with low teams again:) i ll share screenies with u at least tonight or tomorrow.

BTW UTD can not be the best in my game because i ve been managing 4 teams from 4 leagues:))

So far with United:

View attachment 317026View attachment 317027

You go overload every game?

Yepp:) "Overload" is not full scale atack if you give the right instructions. You need wingers in a game and that s what "Overload" gives in this tactic. In the game, only FB/WB s can overload sprints that s why they are the most influential and hardly found players of the game. You can play a game without forwards or mids( I know you ll be beaten) but whatever kamikaze tactic u use every time u play both of your WB/FB s.

I ll share my istatistics of WBs than u can see what i meant.

There they are...

View attachment 317045View attachment 317046View attachment 317047View attachment 317048

Last edited:
I ve started save with two team testing. Reading and Watford are teams. ATM I have only got 1 transfer for reading is Nem for AMC cuz as you can see reading has no AMCs in game. Watford has all kind of players we need so i don need to make transfers for them.

As soon as the fixture gets hot i ll share my screenies with u guys. Cheers:))

In the downloaded version, the MCL is a DLP(s) but in your screenshots he's a BBM. Which is correct?

Good Morning fellows:) low team test is going on. Half way of the season passed and here is a short analysis :

READING: MEDIA PREDICTION 20

View attachment 317239View attachment 317240View attachment 317241View attachment 317242View attachment 317243View attachment 317244View attachment 317245View attachment 317246

As you can see first few weeks were really hard. Gelling the team facing defence troubles etc. However, in the mean time we were one of the most scorers in the league. As i mentioned before top of the thread, WB s were and also needed a DLM/BBM then i loaned de sciglio/hiljemark. Let's come to defence performances. As you see my top performer is Nem. Surprise package for you is Sean Morrison:)

Anyway, here as a gift i m sharing my top performance matches with you guys :

View attachment 317247View attachment 317248

That s all for now... Watford update is coming soon...

Feel free to comment and share your feedbacks :)

Cheers:)

To be honest I thought that will not be a very good tactic, but so far It works very good. Scoring many goals and receiving less. I'll play more games and then I will post some screenshots.