Ncfc4lyf1's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Well I'll just leave it as the game will automatically offer new contracts to them if they are decent.

Updated version now on transfer centre (Still worldwide update one)

Hayden Mullins gone to Birmingham.
Pompey will start on -10.
Hugo Rodallega to Fulham.

Done rangers in 3rd division but need to wait and see who replaces them

Re made Rangers, formed in 2011, same board members staff/players kits etc eddited budgets also update scottish history and made rangers extinct :)just waiting for league sortings next season like who will be in what league then i will upload ;)

Re made Rangers, formed in 2011, same board members staff/players kits etc eddited budgets also update scottish history and made rangers extinct :)just waiting for league sortings next season like who will be in what league then i will upload ;)

i downloaded this and it didn't work :L

Yes because I haven't uploaded it yet :)

Will be on this evening, be patient ;)

Sorry if this has already been asked but have u updated nottingham Forest, if so how much have u given them money wise?
Could be a fun game if they get millions!!

Bad news, corach who was gonna take over my update in the week i'm on holiday is also away that week, so need someone else, tell me if you're interested :)

When will all this be put on an update we can download?

Errm after I've expired all the scottish loans and updated reps/budgets for scotland so about 8

Who are the members and I will do them?

The club was sold to the Al-Hasawi family from Kuwait ( 3 brothers Fawaz, Omar and Abdulaziz )

Fawaz is the new chairman.
Steve Cotterill as been removed from his posistion as manager.

Can't find how much they are worth, had a good look but can't get any thing?