Ncfc4lyf1's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Corach has decided that he will take over my update while I am on holiday, he will make a thread nearer the time. :)

As well as Gary Thompson signing, Stephen Darby is also signing. Expected to be announced at 00.00 tonight :) (2 year deal) (Thompson one year, option to extend)

Done those but not contracts, will do them if you want me to?

Just whack all seven of our new signings on two year contracts :)

So you should have made seven Bradford City IN transfers, atleast nine OUT transfers. Made Nahki's stats better and made sure Stuart McCall, Omar Daley, Nicky Law and Simon Ramsden are at Motherwell.

Sounds like I'm nagging, sorry. Just want to be sure you're up to date with us and 'Well.

oktell me who you signed again and tell me when to contract them till (bare in mind its all forwaded a year as its 2011 in game)

many transfers in Augsburg (most notable Klavan and Petrzela). Could you add them and upload once again?

Are you saying Augsburg signed those 2 players?

Augsburg have signed Kevin Vogt, Jan Moravek, Aristide Bance, Ronny Philp, Milan Petrzela, Ragnar Klavan, Pablo Pigl and loaned (i suppose, not sure) Knowledge Musona.
Klavan is most pricy transfer, admittedly ca 1,5M EUR.

"Klavan is most pricy transfer, admittedly ca 1,5M EUR."

What does the ca bit mean

oktell me who you signed again and tell me when to contract them till (bare in mind its all forwaded a year as its 2011 in game)

I said just put them all on two year deals. (So three)

Put them on three year deals, as when it gets to July 2012 on FM (now irl) it will be two..

Yes but what I'm saying is how many years did they get in real life? Then add them on to 2011 as 2011 is the start date not 2012 so I would be giving them an extra year which they shouldnt have

When I re up load (probably tomorrow) rangers will be on there with name and players gone etc. not put them in different league yet as no idea where they will be

Yes but what I'm saying is how many years did they get in real life? Then add them on to 2011 as 2011 is the start date not 2012 so I would be giving them an extra year which they shouldnt have

Not sure bud, just whack them all on three-year-contracts. :)