Reaction score
Name: Neal Maupay
Club
: OGC Nice
Nationality
: French
Position: Striker

Neal-Maupay-Nice-2012_2874827.jpg

This kid looks really, really good and should be picked up from day one and tutored correctly.. he could become one of the best strikers in the game at the age of 23..

He is available for just over £3m at the start, its quite steep for smaller teams, however, nothing for big teams!

Start of the game SS:

View attachment 301181

Future SS I found online: (not from my save or game)

tyaxp.png

Think I may need to take a trip to the Everton boardroom ;)

Problem is I have already bought in Anderson from United, first transfer window I'm still in though as it is a new save. Not confident they will fund this guy, but we shall see!

he looks okay on my save 19yr old 16pace 14 first touch finish 13comp

Hard to get a buyer for him, like trying to flog a dead horse thus far, even offered him to clubs for £5 million.
try half that, how much is he on per week?

freeing up the wages could increase the budget a tad as well..

try half that, how much is he on per week?

freeing up the wages could increase the budget a tad as well..

20k a week he is on, £3.8m he is valued at.

I notice how the interest is all from Championship clubs apart from Celtic but all major interest is for loan.

It won't let me edit budgets at all, that Anderson buy really did empty the bank.

i usually player anichebe for a season then sell him for 6mil lol if you want to get rid sell osman bring in drage then sell anichebe for 3.5mil

Just started a game with Celtic and he was available for 675k Compo for some reason -_- so I nicked him :D Hope he turns good , Great find btw :)

neal-maupay-overview-att.png

On new update. He looks amazing. And you can get him for 1.5 mil.

Nabbed him on my Chelsea save.

Future looks bright up top with Lukaku, Maupay and Feruz!

keep us posted on his development mate :)

Yo Raikan, you developed him properly yet? He's playing so good for me I've had to drop Reus & shift Neymar out to the left to keep Maupay up top because of his form & he's nowhere near his peak yet! He got called up for France to the World Cup at the age of 17 although he did not get a game... Liverpool also offered me 21m for him but I told them to do one.

View attachment 325649View attachment 325648

Last edited:
I agree, this kid is absolutely beastly, setting all kinds of appearance/goalscoring records for me (chelsea!)

he looks amazing, wow! great stats! he is better than Niang and many others! probably one of the best along with Benzia/Lacazette (lol they all french, including Niang)

Haha I know! Over the last couple of FM's France have always had the best young strikers... Maupay , Niang , Sanogo , Benzia , Lacazette , Ongenda

This kid is absolutely amazing i sign him for 1,5M what is the compensation for aporoach to sign :)

neal-maupay-history-care.png

neal-maupay-overview-att.png