he looks amazing, wow! great stats! he is better than Niang and many others! probably one of the best along with Benzia/Lacazette (lol they all french, including Niang)

Little update... he's improving all the time & he can't stop scoring! Came on as a sub for France 3 times for the last couple of mins but I'm sure when he starts for them he'll score for fun!

View attachment 327380

I was also gonna buy this guy for Monaco but then I saw what he wanted for wages....

He wanted 15k + 25% for promotion and 10% rise each year...

Could have signed him, there is always next time though xD

-------

BTW what role suits him best?

I was also gonna buy this guy for Monaco but then I saw what he wanted for wages....

He wanted 15k + 25% for promotion and 10% rise each year...

Could have signed him, there is always next time though xD

-------

BTW what role suits him best?

poacher I would say

I don't seem to have this player (serves me right for using moderate db). Could you suggest any body similar? I don't mind if they are a bit older.

Jordan, not Andre

ok cool!

who are you managing?

Awesome, thanks.

I'm managing wigan.
Need some players to help with goal scoring. I don't think Bosseli cuts it ;p Also need a good amc, to feed those balls through :p

Last edited:
Hi pal!is he has potential and quality for seria A team like lazio?is he worhty?

Train him as a poacher (heavy) and give him tutoring from a good striker and he'll be even better.

I always buy him at the start of a career.
He is a dench beast and only 15. Great find Raikan

I've only had him for 2 months and his value has risen from 55k to 650k, hes a Sub-Starter in France U19's and hes doing very, very well in the Physical and Mental department, needs a little boost in Technical at the moment but he is likely saving that til later.

And I got Tevez to tutor him, I don't have the results yet though. Unfortunately Aguero is too young to tutor him but they are SO similar (Near Same personalities and the Information says on Neal's profile : Play's similar to Aguero.)

Neal is really funny to me.
When he came up with a contract offer, I accepted, then he suddenly changed his mind and wanted a Yearly Salary Rise 10% as well, I accepted that too :p

I bought him for arsenal and at the age of 16 he came of the bench and scored becoming arsenals youngest ever player to score beating fabregas!

just bought him for watford!! kept admiring him and telling him how badly i wanted to buy him but everytime i approached him he just wasnt interested but also kept turning down conract offers from nice, then on deadline day i approached him and he was interested! and managed to sign him on a free bhad to pay 1.3mill compensation. anybody got any tips on what sort of training i should put him on? my assistant manager reccomends training him for his heading which is 8, or should i just train him heavy on poacher role?

just bought him for watford!! kept admiring him and telling him how badly i wanted to buy him but everytime i approached him he just wasnt interested but also kept turning down conract offers from nice, then on deadline day i approached him and he was interested! and managed to sign him on a free bhad to pay 1.3mill compensation. anybody got any tips on what sort of training i should put him on? my assistant manager reccomends training him for his heading which is 8, or should i just train him heavy on poacher role?

poacher mate, don't put it too high! you don't want him getting injured (as most players do in Fm13) this will disrupt his development!

poacher mate, don't put it too high! you don't want him getting injured (as most players do in Fm13) this will disrupt his development!

I've trained him high for about 3 months and he hasen't even had the slightest of cuts.
He is also always really happy about high training (I also saw a dark green up arrow on