Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam!

Reaction score
Hey, well I've been asking around for auction games to see if there is any I can join but as of yet there I haven't found one that I can join. So I was wondering if any knows of any available spaces and or if they are going to start one up could they tell me.

Thanks, Cam!

I've thought about Starting one, But can't create Database's.. :S

Right everyone Im making a second divison for duncs one, his permission of course :) so We need 4 more people..Cam your already in :)

Thanks for that, looking forward to it.

I'll Join wherever it is?!

Send Link Please?(A)

Its not up and running yet but your down now jonesy :)

Why is it a second division? Why not just a new game?

Gives more variety, Instead of all top players, second dicison has good players but not over classy

I'll join Clarky 56, hope it's not an epic fail.

So we get promoted to div 1 then if we win div 2?

Because it feels as if you are tagging along with us?

It's more exciting if you can get promoted.

Not starting anything, but if youre doing an auction game with us, we might end up with the same players, example, i win di natale, and so does jonesy, then what happens if he gets promoted? a bad idea im afraid, id just go solo

Me and Dunc have made sure we dont put the same players? so its impossible, all players are different?

Well you guys are gonna have some ****** players no offense, because im sure dunc will give us all the best ones, eg ronaldo, messi, rooney, xavi, torres, sorry man, im just voicing my opinion

But what if players in our league don't want to be relegated? We signed up to a one league division?

Status
Not open for further replies.