Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't two divs work on this if it works with Tiraths?

Why won't two divs work on this if it works with Tiraths?

Because people in the second division could bid on the same players as people in the first division, they just had a slightly smaller budget. By doing it your way they will have a whole new set of players who will be nowhere near as good :(

anyone want to explain what a auction game is? is it like premier league's fantasy football?

basically one person keeps putting a list of players up for the participants to put a single bid in for (Sent to the organiser by a PM). Then after a certain number of rounds each team should have around 16 players and then they do a story about it by holidaying a few seasons and giving updates

Guys just to let you know im not doing one anymore as I can't do it all my own as i Have mutiple exams coming up and its too time consuming, anyone starts one let me know and I'll join though :)

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Because people in the second division could bid on the same players as people in the first division, they just had a slightly smaller budget. By doing it your way they will have a whole new set of players who will be nowhere near as good :(

Yeah makes sense now actually, anywho goodluck

cam ... please dont cry

if you stop ******** maybe someone will give you a space in there next game ?

Look Cam, me and BCFCLouis gave you a chance by opening up to requests but you didn't get in on time, no need to cry

When did you open up to requests btw?

if your making your own auction game clarky56 can i join? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.