Status
Not open for further replies.
up to dunc as its his auction game i guess. like i said i don't really mind but it just seems easier and simpler for us to keep it as 1 division as we don't have to wait on people to bid then for even longer.

Can I take the remaining spot please Clarky? =)

Well If everyone wants me to do my own I dont mind? Btw if the divison 2 one goes ahead the players available will be good but not Messi and Co. Good players none the less

To Be Honest, I think Clarky, You should start another game without the Promotion Stuff. Because if you do get Promoted, You're teams gonna be Rubbish Unless you have like, a transfer Window at the End of every season, Which would get confusing.

Does that make sense? oO)

Why does everything has to turn gay on this forum, why?

If the majority of people in my league currently don't want it to happen, it won't happen, and Clarky can make one on his own. :)

I suggest people playing clarkys game, would have more fun playing in their own league, making the best players in the world available, eg Messi, Ronaldo.. etc.

I will leave it to the people to decide, if there is a massive responce to keeping mine to one league, I am happy to do so.

You all just don't want to get relegated!

OK OK, Im more then happy to make my own auction Game..No need to get all stressed bout it god :p

Well to be fair, with the likes of messi, im sure we would bounce straight back up

You all just don't want to get relegated!
no, i just dont want you coming into our division and getting owned because of the difference in ability of players, therefore making it **** tbh.

Surely there will be still lots of good players left.

no, i just dont want you coming into our division and getting owned because of the difference in ability of players, therefore making it **** tbh.

true true

Would be too much a difference in ability...apart from Joe's team who will be bottom of the 2nd division like in tirath's game XD XD

Surely there will be still lots of good players left.
Well dunc would let us have the BEST players, torres, iniesta, messi, ronaldo, higuain, xavi, leaving you with ordinary players, eg defoe, petric, like EUROPA League quality people

Well dunc would let us have the BEST players, torres, iniesta, messi, ronaldo, higuain, xavi, leaving you with ordinary players, eg defoe, petric, like EUROPA League quality people

Please dont describe Defoe as "only europa league quality".

It sickens me.

true true

Would be too much a difference in ability...apart from Joe's team who will be bottom of the 2nd division like in tirath's game XD XD
Die..... I will get promoted, one day :'(

How does Tiraths work with two divsions then?

Status
Not open for further replies.