Rostov
Rubin Kazan - Jonesy
Spartak Moscow - Kelanf7
Spartak Nalchik
Terek Grozny - Wesomek
Tom Tomsk
Volga Nizhny Novgorod
Zenit St. Petersburg - JakeHartlepool10

By the way, we are looking for Mods who have had experience with Network games and are comfortable with hosting for us if your interested let me know

Last edited:
Just been taken my friend can I recommend Tom Tomsk or Rostov?

Kool. Just joined your Hamachi

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Whats the other download for on your site? And how/where do I install it?

The databse is so that we can play on the same game, its also crucial, I would also Like to request

ALL OF THE MANAGERS PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A VALID E-MAIL ONCE THEY JOIN THE HAMACHI NETWORK

can i join plz ill be Spartak Nalchik or what ever team is free

Last edited:
sure pick a team from the ones available above and visit our website and read the rules :)

il give it a go if thats alrite?? but not really sure how to join and stuff, never done a network game before

Sure Mate theres only 7 teams left, if you look above theres a list the teams and who's chosen what, if you look at our website there's a few essential downloads but by tomorrow there will be a begginers guide to Network games, so choose a team and we'll start from there,

Adam have you chosen your team yet?

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

@Dabbifeidi - No they dont, but it depends on what the hosts settings are and our setting are very rigid and allow the game to flow so if you want to play choose a team and let me know as soon as possible!

ive just requested to join the game on hamachi !!

that download we need where do we save it :p?

Sports Interactive > FM11 > 'editor data'

If the last folder doesnt exist, create it :)

il have Amkar Perm then, no idea how they are like but they'll do for me

ok thanks should i do that now and then try join on fm becasue iv already typed the code in on hamachi:p

Just save it, then install it......then switch on hamachi and join exciting network game

The game hasnt been set up yet mate, but if you could answer my Q's on Hamachi Chat would much appreciated and helpful to the smooth running of the save