il have Amkar Perm then, no idea how they are like but they'll do for me

Reserved Amkar for you mate, have you been on our site and downloaded the files, and moer importantly at this stage downloaded Hamachi and joined our network?

Hmm...I might do.Im not sure what team to manage as I dont really know the remaining teams.

Yeah and I have to be honest this isnt the only forum we've advertised on, so hurry up If you want a Place in our Russian save... But Dont worry if you don't get in, there hopefully be more Mods joining our community and therefore more saves will be hosted for you all to play :) TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Hmm...I might do.Im not sure what team to manage as I dont really know the remaining teams.

Tom Tomsk are a good team or Rostov

Rostov are decent side....prob 8th-9th best in the league....

Yeah and I have to be honest this isnt the only forum we've advertised on, so hurry up If you want a Place in our Russian save... But Dont worry if you don't get in, there hopefully be more Mods joining our community and therefore more saves will be hosted for you all to play :) TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Tom Tomsk are a good team or Rostov

Yeah I just checked the Russian League table and Tom Tom are 8th behind all the the chosen teams lol so yeah not much to choose from.

Ok cool, so now headover to our website and download Hamachi and join our Network!

There is also a chat wich i need to verify with you, so click the flashing toolbar tab that says TheDon many thanks :)

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

everyone im off so who posts first, on what ever forum will be given the place they asked for basically, first come, first serve!!

I will do this but i have never played a network game before so if someone gives me the jist of it im sure i will pick it up.

as for clubs i will take rostov if i can but if not whatever is free.

also im in australia does that matter?

downladed the DB and Hamaci

Last edited:
Hmmmm, the rest of the teams would be really difficult. but i love the russian league so i guess give me Volga.

i am very interested too, pls make the list of teams so we can see which are still available

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

oh i've seen on ur page list of clubs, i will take Volga Novogord

Don't quote me on this but Krasnodar and Kuban Krasnodar are left I think!?