can i have kuban?? never played a network as dont know how to! is there any dummy guides on here?

go to their web page located in first post and download hamachi and database
then instal hamachi and join their netwrok after that w8 for them to approve u

we are currently doing an update on the offical thread, keep looking out for it !

Wheres the official thread? Also whens this thing gonna start .. might aswell start soon if theres all these people..

Looking forward to trying to battle relegation with Volga.

if theres any teams left ill be up for it

just looked at the website and can i be Rostov if possible

Last edited:
I wont be starting tonight cuz I gotta go now...its a shame really, I was really looking forward to it.

Catch you guys 2morow.

KyleReynoldsSTFC got the last place, if your interested in joing our other games that we are looking into setting up please head over to the site and fill in the form Labled 'I want to Join future Games'

Not sure if i got in in time.

Can you put up a list of who has what team so i know if im in the game

cheers

:NOTICE TO EVERYONE:
We have had to revamp the site and therefore decided to start a fresh, the old russia game and line up has been abandoned and there will only be 9 (8 depending on whether we will be hosting another game) places and will be decided on first come first serve on our very own Forums, which can be found over on our website FMN. If your interested make sure you head over there. The Thread has not yet been created but will be up by the end of the night.

Sorry for any inconvenience
TheDon

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Remember everyone head over to Our Forum

To register your interest in our newest games

hello! i would like to play with you guys. can i take kuban krasnodar or any other left team?