New American League Chairman Game - Story

Ok - based on that poll we will be starting again!

- Shall we have no squad size limit, but 5 HG players in a match day squad (so 5 out of 18)?

- I have boosted prize money a bit more (can be changed in FMRTE editor anyway if need be)

- Upped the cumulative yellow card suspension to 5.

- Changed US Youth Recruitment

- Have duplicated a good physio and fitness coach to each team and put them on a 5 year contract.

Any other changes before starting the game again?

I'd recommend this instead of 5 HG players in the match day squad

Squad Size: 30
Max of 10 Foreign Nationals (obviously dual nationality will not be classed as Foreign)
"helps with the US signings by the managers too, will be good for signing US regens and dual nationalities around the world"

I'd recommend this instead of 5 HG players in the match day squad

Squad Size: 30
Max of 10 Foreign Nationals (obviously dual nationality will not be classed as Foreign)
"helps with the US signings by the managers too, will be good for signing US regens and dual nationalities around the world"

Is that in a match day squad do you mean?

If a player has USA as dual Nationality and then plays for the other Nation i believe he will then become foreign, which might be a problem.

Ok - based on that poll we will be starting again!

- Shall we have no squad size limit, but 5 HG players in a match day squad (so 5 out of 18)?

- I have boosted prize money a bit more (can be changed in FMRTE editor anyway if need be)

- Upped the cumulative yellow card suspension to 5.

- Changed US Youth Recruitment

- Have duplicated a good physio and fitness coach to each team and put them on a 5 year contract.

Any other changes before starting the game again?
Agree with born, on the squad selections, the managers will be more inclined to sign US nationals.

Also I would recommending adding knowledge of USA to all the staff too at the clubs to help a bit. And potentially an increase in finances

Is that in a match day squad do you mean?

If a player has USA as dual Nationality and then plays for the other Nation i believe he will then become foreign, which might be a problem.
Not that i'm aware

yeah well that would work better if thats the case!! Will test it to double check before starting

So do you think a limit on 10 Foreign Nationals in the match day squad?

yeah well that would work better if thats the case!! Will test it to double check before starting

So do you think a limit on 10 Foreign Nationals in the match day squad?
In the registered squad, not match day, with injuries you might need the fgn cover

I think the limit on foreign players is a bad idea. I hate things like that. You should need perhaps 10 HG players in the nation registered, five in match day squad. That's my thoughts :)

Hmmm well I don't Know which is the best option to use. Just want it so that you have to have so many American players each game.

So I think the best option is either a max of 11 foreign players in a match day squad of 18 or to.Have a minimum of 7 HG players.

Squad size will have no limit then you can have as many players for cover as you need but when it comes to matches you need 7 USA or HG players in the match day squad.

Agree with born, on the squad selections, the managers will be more inclined to sign US nationals.

Also I would recommending adding knowledge of USA to all the staff too at the clubs to help a bit. And potentially an increase in finances

Hmmm well I don't Know which is the best option to use. Just want it so that you have to have so many American players each game.

So I think the best option is either a max of 11 foreign players in a match day squad of 18 or to.Have a minimum of 7 HG players.

Squad size will have no limit then you can have as many players for cover as you need but when it comes to matches you need 7 USA or HG players in the match day squad.
Fair enough...
the knowledge is good idea - but instead pf increased finances what about a different transfer fee rule for part usa nationality players

We'll prize money has gone up and each team will start with 40 million.

would 7 American players in the match squad of 18 be alright do you think?

There will be no transfer window at the start, as i have redone all the transfers.

First update should be out tonight.

Had some Computer Problems so update will be tomorrow

Last edited:
AUGUST 2014

Dodge Premier League
View attachment 244097

Round 1
View attachment 244096
View attachment 244095

Round 2
View attachment 244094
View attachment 244093

Round 3
View attachment 244092

League Table
View attachment 244091

Manager Transfers
View attachment 244090
View attachment 244089

Bud Light Championship
View attachment 244088

Round 1
View attachment 244087

Round 2
View attachment 244086

Round 3
View attachment 244085

League Table
View attachment 244084

Manager Transfers
View attachment 244083

View attachment 244082

Round 1 - 1st Leg
View attachment 244081

1st Round - 2nd Leg
View attachment 244080

2nd Round Draw
View attachment 244079

Will do September later today which will include the save file.

Interesting how much the table has changed since the restart!

Can we have another restart? :p I was quite content with mid table in the premier league, now i'm last :/

Can we have another restart? :p I was quite content with mid table in the premier league, now i'm last :/
Hahahaha, my boys went from last to top or near enough!! Out of the cup again thou - Chicago grrrrr

Last edited:
September 2014

Dodge Premier League
View attachment 244072

Round 4
View attachment 244070
View attachment 244068

Round 5
View attachment 244069

Round 6
View attachment 244066

Round 7
View attachment 244065

League Table

View attachment 244064

Bud Light Championship
View attachment 244063

Round 4
View attachment 244062

Round 5
View attachment 244061

Round 6
View attachment 244060

Round 7
View attachment 244059

League Table

View attachment 244056

The only other issue i have seen is that there doesn't seem to be a transfer window for the Leagues, although obviously those transfers are only made by the manager and you will be setting the budgets so shouldn't be a problem.

Game Save :

https://www.mediafire.com/?bm47l7ak93ggjyi

On the previous one I was top with 100% record now I'm struggling at the bottom :( c'mon Mississippi!