New American League Chairman Game - Story

At least better than last time! And I beat the rivals! Take that Capitals!

From the outside looking in, having been following along since the beginning, this is massively entertaining! Keep it going and keep up the good work all of you!

View attachment 244052

August + September Update/Overview

Lewie Roberts said:
This season has been great so far. We started with a game vs Washington Capitals, winning 3-1 with Negredo scoring 2 and Lucas Leiva slotting home a pen to win. After that, we went to Mississippi to come up against the Mississippi Eagles, we won again, 2-1 with Negredo and Packwood getting on the scoresheet. The Jacksonville Sharks came over to try and bite us, but we held them off slightly with a 1-1 draw, with Vossen scoring 1st.

September came, and we travelled to the home of the Columbus Dragons, where we suffered and 1st, and only to date, defeat. It was a tight game though, 3-2 with Negredo (4th at this stage) and Vossen scoring for us. In Matchday 5, we welcomed the El Paso Chihuahuas, who ran a Mexican themed team. They couldn't stop us dominating, with us winning 3-0, with You-know-who (Negredo) scoring 2, and Coutinho scoring his 1st goal for us. A massive game next, with the Charlotte Cheetahs also in great form. It was a tight game, but Coutinho won it for us, with Negredo and Vossen also scoring. We were tied for the league, I was so proud of this team! In the final game of September, we welcomed bottom place New York Bigfoot & Yeti, drawing 2-2 with Negredo and Velázquez scoring.

One last thing, in the American Cup, we have the Alaskan Direwolves in the 2nd round.

Thanks,

Lewie Roberts, Owner of Florida Fighters.

Slightly better month for the Sharks :D

It is not necessary to do periodical chairman updates, is it?

Well that's a shame.
I was looking forward to the cup match between the Direwolves and the Daggers

****! Great first month for the Direwolves, **** second month :D

View attachment 243986
"Difficult start was to be expected" says LV Gamblers Chairman

We have struggled to really get out of the blocks running, but we had planned for this division to be tough and we are currently happy to be sitting just below the play-off positions. All the teams across both divisions are very strong, I have especailly been impressed by Gotham's start to the season, having gone unbeaten in all competitions, I predict that they will be one of the teams to be promoted into the Dodge Premier League come the end of the season.

It's not been all doom and gloom, we have seen some very promising performances from the lads and we are still in the mix for the Cup and once our players have properly adjusted, I believe we will be a force to be reckoned with...

Promotion is the two year plan, If after the two seasons we haven't progressed into the Premier League then well we may have to consider a change in management.

Until next time.

Johnny Vegas signing off...

View attachment 243979
" time for a relaxing bath, a *** and a good old PG tips!! Monkey bring me a brew!!"

Hawaii's Heroic Start

Hawaii Season Update

Espn are here live speaking to the hawaii typhoons boss Liam Moss

ESPN - So Mr.Moss how to you feel about your teams start to the season

Moss - I feel extraordinary the players have given their all and to be 4th in the league is amazing especially as i took over after the chairman transfer deadline

ESPN - Thats all fine and well then but how do you feel on the lack of support from the local area

Mr.Moss - I am disappointed with the lack of fans attending our fixtures, we have the lowest avg attendance in the league with just over 17,000 although i do understand that this will improve as potential fans need to seek assurance that this isnt a business and that this is an institution for all fans of football to express their passion for the great game

However with Hawaii sitting 4th in the league with 11 from 21 points the fans who do turn up wont be disappointed

View attachment 243679
Las Vegas Strip Foxes
August/September update

The Club's PR Manager made a conversation, with the Foxes's chairman about the first month in the Bud Light Champhionship.

"So we are through the first month of the championship, our club is doing well so far, what is your opinion about that?"

"Yes, first of all, welcome everyone and thanks for all of the viewers who attended our matches. We doing well so far like you said. We started against San Juan Caribes and we scored 2 goals in 3 minutes, which gives us confidence and we were able to win that match. In the 2nd match, we met with the New Jersey Jaguars, and we got a solid win, with an Emenike, and a Gignac goal. In the 3rd round, we played away at Chicago, we scored 2 early goals, but sadly we conceded 2 in the second half, so we played 2-2, which still a good result. In the cup, we met San Juan Caribes, again. In the first match, a boring 0-0, which we have played, but the 2nd match was very entertaining, we equalised in the 86th minute, and saved the match to extra time. And in the ET we were able to win the match with 2 goals in the 98th and in the 101st minute. We were drawn with the Washington Capitals in the 2nd round of the cup, which is a pretty though draw, but we'll do our best."

"I'm totally agree with you, we can be proud of our lads performance. What do you think about the performance of September?"

"So about Sept, in the 4th round, we met with Tennessee Titans, and we grabbed a solid win, with a 1-3 scoreline. Then we played home against Dallas Daggers, we scored 2 goals in 2 minutes (73th, 74th) and we won the match easily. Then we met with the 1st placed Gotham Guardians, that was a very though match, and we unfortunately lost 1-0. We needed to forgot this result, because we played against our big rival, the LV Gamblers FC, at their home. We smashed them away, and won 3-0. I was very proud of the team, and that is a very confident boosting win for our team. At the end of the first 2 months, we stand 2nd in the league. 3 points away from the leader, Guardians, and we have 5 point advantage over Chicago FC. Our rivals, sadly lying on the 6th place. Good luck for them, but they won't beat us, I'm pretty sure about that."

"Well, sir. Thanks for this little interview and I hope we can make a lot of conversation with you about our great performance. See you next time."

"Thanks for the idea, I'll looking forward to the next time. See you."

This seems an interesting concept!
Are there any teams that I could possibly take over? :3

This seems an interesting concept!
Are there any teams that I could possibly take over? :3
2. Chicago FC - VACANT

I would PM zacram saying that you would like to join, if you want to find out who's on your team and how they are doing, look for the save game on Pg. 8. :)

Lopetegui-head-in-hands.jpg

The first two months have been a rude awakening for Lopetegui and his men. After seven matches played, the Caribes have only taken 5 out of a possible 21 points; good for dead last in the Bud Light Championship. Worst of all, San Juan has proven to have the worst defense in the league conceding a league high 14 goals in 7 matches. Quite simply, the club will have to turn things around if they want to make a push for the playoffs. On the bright side: Even though they have started poorly, the clubs ahead of them have not been much better. A win against Las Vegas Strip Foxes this weekend could see San Juan move up to 6th place in the standings.