New CCC tactic, narrow/quick/Barca style mixed with United mixed with wing play beta

Anyone else concede alot on set pieces? Just lost 3 0 and all 3 were from corners.

thats just unforunate mate :) just bad luck! I barely concede any, let alone from corners! who are you and who are you playing against?

well i am gonna try it with PSV. just started a save with this tactic. Will let you know!!

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

first match i played against sparta praha.. won 4-0. 21 shots against 1 haha! 65% possesion. total control. but only first match so will continue to play.

next matches were against Crewe (9-1!!) and another one (forgot the name -.- ) won 6-0.. **** this tactic is Total Domination!!! as i see that my striker Reis is making goals every match. my overall team is really good.. hope i will win also against FC Bayern tonight!

Do you think this will work with Newcastle season 1 using Marshalls V9 update

could have Ba as the TM with Jonas & Obertan as wide players & Ben Arfa as the AMC and cabaye as the MC box to box ? and tiote as the MC defensive

just signed cahill for 10m and waiting on a decision from Kadlec (barca & chelsea have also offered terms to him)

any other suggestions / comments would be welcome ? as i'm new to FM after playing FML for 2+ years

Do you think this will work with Newcastle season 1 using Marshalls V9 update

could have Ba as the TM with Jonas & Obertan as wide players & Ben Arfa as the AMC and cabaye as the MC box to box ? and tiote as the MC defensive

just signed cahill for 10m and waiting on a decision from Kadlec (barca & chelsea have also offered terms to him)

any other suggestions / comments would be welcome ? as i'm new to FM after playing FML for 2+ years

should be good mate :) use Tiote as the Cmr and Cabaye as Cml :) leave roles/duties as is for everthing in the tactic :)

good luck mate! keep me updated

here we are again :) yesterday played against OB and won 4-2. wasnt really happy as i think that the concided goals where stupid haha.. Next match was FC Bayern..... and you know what?? I won !!! 2-0.. they had no chance!! was really happy with this result! so after 5 games (all HOME) this are the results : 4-0 against Spartak M , 6-0 against Bromby, 9-1 against Crewe , 4-2 against OB and 2-0 against Fc Bayern. 25 goals made and 3 conceced.. now those are results!

that is pretty **** impressive bud! especially vs Bayern! they are a tough team to beat! well done

yea the funniest part is that i didnt buy to much new players.. my line up: Zoet (GK), Masisela (LB), Bouma + Marcello (CB's), Manolev (RB), Wuijtens + Engelaar (MC), Dzudzak (AML), Toivonen (AMC), Affelay (AMR) and Reis (SP). subs are Isakson (GK), Tamata (RB), Pieters (LB), Bruma (CB), Coeff (DC/MC), Labayad (MC/AMC/R), Fetfatzidis (AMC/R/L) Kadlec (AML/SP) nothing special :) Labyad is own player with -9 pa :).. for the rest i want to play PSV as in RL.. thats why i dont want to buy to much foreign players.. anyway good tactic :)

Thanks for linking me to this thread, I'll give this tactic a try when my current season is done.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

I've never used Touchline Shouts. How do you put them all in during the first minute? I try to pick one, and it will only let me pick that one until the tactic changes, which might be several minutes.

Last edited:
Thanks for linking me to this thread, I'll give this tactic a try when my current season is done.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

I've never used Touchline Shouts. How do you put them all in during the first minute? I try to pick one, and it will only let me pick that one until the tactic changes, which might be several minutes.
pause the game mate :)

should be good mate :) use Tiote as the Cmr and Cabaye as Cml :) leave roles/duties as is for everthing in the tactic :)

good luck mate! keep me updated

So far so good won all my pre season friendlies including coming back from 2-0 down away to Napoli and winning 3-2. lot of my goals coming from the AMR & AML i.e ball coming in from wide and the player scoring at the back post. also cabaye has scored a couple of 25 yarders

started PL season beaten Norwich 3-1 at home totally dominating the game

new signings Gary Cahill 10M, Vaclav Kadlec 1M, Vrsaljko 3.5M & a DM called Ortigoza 2.2M

lets see how it goes over the next 10 or so competitive games