New CCC tactic, narrow/quick/Barca style mixed with United mixed with wing play beta

View attachment 197248 first season villa, signings, Christian Benitez 21 goals for the season, Vidal, phil jones,galloppa and then sandro in january, 3rd in prem, lost on penalties to chelsea league cup sf, lost 1-0 to man city in FA cup final, no trophy but all in all a very good season!

Looks good Raikan, Using it at the moment with Sunderland,the first 2 matches were against Man Utd at old traford which ended 3-2 which isn't too bad, second match was against **** at home with sunderland winning 2-1.

Quick question Raikan, Is it better to play left legged wingers on the right & vice versa, Or just normal right and left wingers.

Quick question Raikan, Is it better to play left legged wingers on the right & vice versa, Or just normal right and left wingers.
left on left right on right ;) they are not inside forwards and wont be cutting in all the time :) they are wingers/playmakers :)

Ok, i will try it on Italy!

.. but AMC tactic is the one. ;)

So far so good won all my pre season friendlies including coming back from 2-0 down away to Napoli and winning 3-2. lot of my goals coming from the AMR & AML i.e ball coming in from wide and the player scoring at the back post. also cabaye has scored a couple of 25 yarders

started PL season beaten Norwich 3-1 at home totally dominating the game

new signings Gary Cahill 10M, Vaclav Kadlec 1M, Vrsaljko 3.5M & a DM called Ortigoza 2.2M

lets see how it goes over the next 10 or so competitive games

Latest update

P13 won 8 draw 3 lost 2

plus won 3 league cup games

upto 4th in the PL behind man u, man c & chelsea

seem to dominate possession & shots but a most of them are off target miss loads of one on ones. seem to concede a far few goals as well Cabaye is top scorer from MC with 7 goals which include 5 long range goal of the season types + 2 pens.

will see how it goes for the rest of the season