NEW CHELSEA

Hi mate just read your story and it is real quality.
I have just started a chelsea story and was wondering what size u have ure imaages

NEW CHELSEA

24TH SEPT

View attachment 235641
VIA:chelseafc.com
Matchday live:
Chelsea VS Wolves
Mid-table Wolves are todays visitors to Stamford Bridge

Ticket
news: Zenit sold out
Tickets are sold out for Tuesdays Champions League match with Zenit

Team News:
Mata is back
Juan Mata is a surprise starter today, Michael Bostwick makes his first start in midfield
Courtois,Ivanovic,Cahill,Luiz,Bertrand,Asamoah,Ra mires,Bostwick,Mata,Kalou,Sturridge

subs: Turnbull,Chalobah,Vrsaljko,Badu,Ayew,Meireles, Lukaku

View attachment 235643@Juanmata10 "Hahah i fool you, today I am back my injury is gones, My condition is a very good level and goal I scores today is fors Chelsea physio" Love and Hugs

Quality story mate, love the controversy with terry!

NEW CHELSEA

View attachment 235646
SCORE CENTRE
CHELSEA 0 WOLVERHAMPTON 0
24/9/11
PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURE #6

The first goal-less draw of the Fletcher era at Chelsea took place today, largely thanks to a goal keeping master class form HENNERSSEY.

From the off Chelsea dominated the game, Sturridge, Mata and Ramires all wasting good chances, Kalou was also guilty of fluffing his lines at the vital moment.

Fletcher left it until 70minutes when he made chances, debutant Bostwick was replaced in the DM postion with Meireles, and Ayew came on for Kalou.

Chelsea then switched to a more fluid style of play and contiued to make chances, but still couldn`t break the deadlock.

The stats show Chelsea had 9 shots on target, Wolves had 0, but the hosts only made 3 CCC and will have to be more clinical next time out.

Another clean sheet for Chelsea, but not the goals to go with it, Full time here, nil-nil.

24th SEPT

PERSONAL MEMO FROM JIM FRASER (ASSISTANT)

"Ricky, we played well today, just didnt score that goal we needed dam it!, anything you want me to prepare for Mondays Training??" JF

PERSONAL MEMO TO JIM FRASER

"Yep frustrating today Jimmy, Bostwick looked ok at least and Juan came back fine, we had so many shots but didnt make many good chances, instruct Rambo, Juan and Raul to shoot less from range, in fact tell Dani the same, thanks"

NEW CHELSEA

25TH SEPT

View attachment 235735

View attachment 235736

THE DRAW FOR THE 4TH ROUND OF THE LEAGUE CUP HAS BEEN MADE

View attachment 235737

THE FAVORITES MAN UTD HAVE BEEN GIVEN A HOME DRAW

BOTH CHELSEA AND ARSENAL HAVE BEEN HANDED AWAY GAMES AGAINST CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS

R.FLETCHER: CHELSEA FC - "They have some good players, and away from home we will have to be on top form if we want to progress, but IM confident in my team"

Hi guys, sorry work has gone mad and with Chelsea playing every 3 days atm my FM time is zero, My plan is to start a mega story next season with a better lay-out and daily updates, hope you all follow :)

NEW CHELSEA

View attachment 232153 View attachment 232154@JT26FOREVERBLUE

"ONLY WAY CAN GET MY POINT ACROSS, FLETCHER HAS PLACED ME IN RESERVES COSI TOLD IM I AINT GOIN NO-WERE GEZZA, ONE CLUB MAN ME #CLUELESSGAFFER"

-----JOHN TERRY STRIPPED OF CHELSEA CAPTAINCY----

View attachment 232155
SKY SPORTS today can confirm John terry has been removed as Chelsea captain and placed in the reserves, speaking earlier Chelsea manager Richard Fletcher pulled no punches -

"Im flattered John joined Twitter just for my benefit, this is a clear and utter breach of club policy and he is FINISHED at our club
"

SKY SPORTS understands Fletcher has asked the board to consider releasing the player on a free but with 3 years left his contract would cost upwards of £27 Million pounds, Terrys reluctance to leave his boyhood club is seen by many as a monumental challenge to Richard Fletcher and he is said to be welcoming advise as to how to rid Terry from his sights????​

are you just trying your best to ruin whats left of the team? #tool

AshleySWFC - I don`t think you have understood the story, My 3 year old only just about got it :P

Back