• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.

NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a new FM Forum I have came across today, it has only just on out and looks like it has some potential, all I ask is that you join and post.

www.fmhq.co.cc

Rejected by Calum, must be ****.

Total Members: 5

One minute ago, a record 12 users were online.

Looks like some members left? It ha the potential to be a epic fail.

It isn't going to fail I don't think, the guys that run it are well and truely dedicated to it, and when that happens, there's usually only one outcome.

Guys please save the abuse. If this thread is just going to be spammed by childishness i.e Dunc then I will close it and you will all get lovely infractions [Apart from Dunc :(], Tony can advertise his site here if he wishes, so constructive criticism or GTFO.

Thanks Andy.

I do appreciate constructive critcism, but the forum only went out 2 hours ago.

Guys please save the abuse. If this thread is just going to be spammed by childishness i.e Dunc then I will close it and you will all get lovely infractions [Apart from Dunc :(], Tony can advertise his site here if he wishes, so constructive criticism or GTFO.

Mine wasn't so much of a childish comment, more of an observation.

Please sign-up aswell guys, there are added sections that are only viewable to registered members.

I may consider joinig,it looks like it has some potential

Please explain in more detail what makes this site unique

dont need 2 FM forums for me. This one is more than good enough :)

Looks nice I suppose and you have a good web address but can't see anything else that will stop it failing like the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back