NEW FM Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a new FM Forum I have came across today, it has only just on out and looks like it has some potential, all I ask is that you join and post.

www.fmhq.co.cc

You've done more than "come across it" sounds like you and a couple buddies made it and you are soliciting it here.

I understand the tone of your posts though, trying to minimize backlash by acting as if you have no emotional attachment to the forum you posted.

Again, as others said, and I've said in response to the swarm of FM knockoff websites, what makes your site unique and special?

Think about it, you are essentially trying to divert FM base clients, to your service. You need to offer something significant. If I go to a jewelry store and ask people to come out to my car for jewelry instead, I better have something good.

Maybe you should post then.

I never said it was unique, but it's nice to have a change. We're not asking for you to spend 24/7 on it, just 10 minutes a day with a few posts would be great.

To start off with mate,I wont spend 10minutes on any site if it not something I enjoyed visiting or such etc.

The tone of your posts makes it sound like your askng for charity and askin people to post o your site but there is nothing unique about your site in any sense for people to divert from a proven site like this which was a completely original idea when it started out and thats why its such a success.

Essentially its like my Editing Requests Thread,I saw that no one hadt thought up this idea and I decided to be the first one and thats why the Thread is doing well for itself If I might say so myself,essentially its all about whats better about your site that warrants the 10minutes of my life you ask me to spend posting on it.

I think the posting of other FM forums on this site should be banned

I think the posting of other FM forums on this site should be banned

considering how this site operates on donations, other sites advertising, or soliciting their forum can potentially be bad for business (but more often than not good, as forums such as those advertised always reinforce our belief that this is the best site)

Sort of like showing the sheep that the pasture on the other side of the river is in fact brown.

I do realise we don't have a cat in hells chance in toppleing this.

I do realise we don't have a cat in hells chance in toppleing this.

Good Observation;).

Seriously mate,if you are looking for new members I dount anyone on here will join and post regularly

Another forum to Moderate for you Tony? Maybe 2 is too much...?

Making me unable to view anything unless I register is a pretty good way of making sure I`ve spent my last 20 seconds on that site.

The whole site is pointless unless you offer something I can`t find on this forum, or the official forum, both which have thousands of members.

FM-Base have had 5000+ active members this month. You had 11.
What can I find on your site that I can`t find on the two I already use?

I appreciate people that try to help out any community, being gaming or other, but I have no idea what you`re trying to do. Seems to me you just want to moderate a site.

Making me unable to view anything unless I register is a pretty good way of making sure I`ve spent my last 20 seconds on that site.

The whole site is pointless unless you offer something I can`t find on this forum, or the official forum, both which have thousands of members.

FM-Base have had 5000+ active members this month. You had 11.
What can I find on your site that I can`t find on the two I already use?

I appreciate people that try to help out any community, being gaming or other, but I have no idea what you`re trying to do. Seems to me you just want to moderate a site.

Rome wasn't built in a day, fm-base will have started off like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back