NEW FM Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I only stick around FM-Base because of the ad to the right of this post,

Last edited:
Really Tony? I see you have been demoted on Locker Room enjoy your new position on your new site lol and i will check that site ths time next year and i can gaurantee there will be very little change. Oh yeah by the way the forum is dull and boring if it helps.

Hi guys. I am General the director at FMHQ and I just want to let you know that the site is nowhere near finished. All of the staff at FMHQ apart from Tony didn't know about this thread and we didn't know that he even posted this so if one of the mods could kindly close this please as the site is nowhere near finished and as said before we had no idea that this thread was up here.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I am General the director at FMHQ and I just want to let you know that the site is nowhere near finished. All of the staff at FMHQ apart from Tony knew about this thread and we didn't know that he even posted this so if one of the mods could kindly close this please as the site is nowhere near finished and as said before we had no idea that this thread was up here.

I'm guessing Tony knew about this thread, seeing as he posted it.

Sorry I said that sentence wrong it is meant to say:

All of the staff at FMHQ apart from Tony didn't know about this thread

Can we just ban this **** being posted on the forum..

Every thread ends in abuse, no matter who it is.

It wouldn't end in abuse if any of the sites advertised had something genuinely unique about them, tbf. It's like the stories section - a fair amount of guff, with one or two superb reads on account of being different and well written.

Sorry I said that sentence wrong it is meant to say:

All of the staff at FMHQ apart from Tony didn't know about this thread

None of the staff at FMHQ, apart from Tony, knew about this thread.
None of the staff at FMHQ knew about this thread, apart from Tony.

I`m norwegian, so I`m not 100% sure, but if not both, then one of the two are correct.
Yours sound pretty bad to me.

Last edited:
Really Tony? I see you have been demoted on Locker Room enjoy your new position on your new site lol and i will check that site ths time next year and i can gaurantee there will be very little change. Oh yeah by the way the forum is dull and boring if it helps.
Yep, I demoted him. He can spend as much time as he wants at FMHQ, I'm not going there just for a Mod post, as offered. I should of known it was just for the power, not really that he was interested in making Locker Room better.

*Like*, especially my one :D

NUFC_Tony is a bit coky and we should leave him be he finally got his wish of being a mod be it at a **** forum we should leave him to it and let him enjoy moderating a site with four mebers whilst we enjoy posting on a site with hundreds of thousands of members.

Your OP say's you 'came across it' which means you didn't make it?

So why are you trying so hard for us to join?

I fail to see how I am cocky.

Please lock this thread.

We call it close.

:)

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Personally I only stick around FM-Base because of the ad to the right of this post,

That's a down side of being a Premium Member..

We don't see them..

Can't you all just cut the abuse?

Just give constructive criticism about sections, skins, and general imprivements. You might not want to join, it might not be FMB standard, but this site has been around for years. You can't expect them to have the site perfect in a week. I for one am not signing up, as I only need one FM forum, but you don't need to flame their site.

That's a down side of being a Premium Member..

We don't see them..

I was thinking of donating, but I guess the admins can charge you double now :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back