NEW FM Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, why would anyone want to merge with a forum with 5 members? Just saying, as my forum was a failure.

Rome wasn't built in a day, fm-base will have started off like that.

Rome was not built in a day buit people went and lived there cause it was different and had better job opportunites,business prospects etc.

What does your site have....precisally the point we emphasised on the last page Tony

Ok, I know I was also a culprit of turning this into a 'We hate Tony thread', but less of the slander, try and be constructive.

Ok, I know I was also a culprit of turning this into a 'We hate Tony thread', but less of the slander, try and be constructive.

<)lol I so badly want to put that in my sig

Mate if I register what all extra sections will be able to view??'

Just wondering...

Isn't HQ just the same word as Base? :P

If you want to attract members to your site, you have to atleast make it your own and not use the pre-set templates/styles otherwise it's just the same as every other failed website that's been advertised on here.

Isn't HQ just the same word as Base? :P

If you want to attract members to your site, you have to atleast make it your own and not use the pre-set templates/styles otherwise it's just the same as every other failed website that's been advertised on here.

By the way have never seen you around the site.....New Mod??

Sorry I just joined like 3 months ago

Maybe you should post then.

I never said it was unique, but it's nice to have a change. We're not asking for you to spend 24/7 on it, just 10 minutes a day with a few posts would be great.

I'm just asking you to give some good reasons for joining as the OP doesn't tell me anything about the site. I've taken a look and whilst I appreciate that more members are needed to get it going what I've seen doesn't inspire me.

With so many established forum sites dedicated to FM I'm always looking for something interesting and new, like well researched and thought out guides, theories or innovations. Something that shows the game in a new light.

Check out The Away Stand or Play Football Manager for examples.

If this post is crictical then I hope it is in a constructive manner. :)

First thing I'd do if I was running that forum is change to a forum provider which lets you have your own header, or did they choose to keep ZetaBoards as the main header of the site and only have a small title line.

Also if you are serious, a .co.uk address costs very little, .co.cc reeks of cheapness and is unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back