Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanic

Reaction score
i gat a n1ew kid dat i tine u shuld no cos the boy is as good as messi

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

jus wnt u guyz 2 help de young talented cos 4 me he his very good on de ball an i wont u 2 se by ur self cos he his a good produt

Hello, Care to rephrase so its understandable?

Yeh you haven't mentioned a name...

Well you've barely mentioned anything tbh

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

jus wnt u guyz 2 help de young talented cos 4 me he his very good on de ball an i wont u 2 se by ur self cos he his a good produt

Haha:D

:S seriously ? Learn to spell and not use 'TXT LANGUAGE' 1 there are rules to follow on a player template maybe you should learn how to use them... and 2 you haven't mentioned his name either.

youve-been-trolled.jpg

My attempt at translating:
I got a new kid that I think you should know 'cause the boy is as good as Messi
Just want you guys to help the young talented 'cause for me he his very good on the ball and I won't you to see by your self 'cause he his a good product

Is this someone on a wind-up ?. You're either a) Severely (SEVERELY) dyslexic or b) A smackhead. Probably a combination of the two.

sounds like some pothead rasta man lmao,infraction on its way txt talk init lol :p

best laugh ive had all day this thread geezer in the house :D

Last edited:
u iz like gonna av 2 read da forum rules init cuz no1 can understandzz wot ur sayin bruv

seriously though what are you on about

ha

if its an infraction per word for txt spk then this guy would get banned straight away

Wht iz dis geezars nme blud ?

The forum rules clearly state no 'txt' talk so dont do it in future mate, and please without 'txt' talk tell on what on earth you are on about ?

Is everyone going to imitate his horrible chatter trying to get a laugh? Obviously his OP was terrible but it gets boring after the first one!

Status
Not open for further replies.