Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah fair enough on this thread but it just seems everyone takes things too serious its a website about a game people should be able to talk how they want

Yeah but we don't want the forum to look messy do we?

People have to agree to the rules (which obviously some don't) to join the forum in the first place and you should abide by them rules or face an infraction.

yeah fair enough on this thread but it just seems everyone takes things too serious its a website about a game people should be able to talk how they want

Well first of all when you sign up to things you agree to a contract or rules, which we all have to agree to.

Yes it may seem abit serious but rules are rules, If anyone got to talk how they want or do what they want then this forum wouldn't be as popular as it is. And also it can respect others such as people from different countries as this isn't just a website for British people this a website for people from all background so if we were all to use text talk then we wouldn't get any foreign followers because they would have no clue what is being said.

Yeah but we don't want the forum to look messy do we?

People have to agree to the rules (which obviously some don't) to join the forum in the first place and you should abide by them rules or face an infraction.

Well first of all when you sign up to things you agree to a contract or rules, which we all have to agree to.

Yes it may seem abit serious but rules are rules, If anyone got to talk how they want or do what they want then this forum wouldn't be as popular as it is. And also it can respect others such as people from different countries as this isn't just a website for British people this a website for people from all background so if we were all to use text talk then we wouldn't get any foreign followers because they would have no clue what is being said.

If FM Base goes to court we will be callin' on you guys ;)

They both make valid points, so don't complain

Haha sam, I'll attend but tbh I think they would just put me in cuffs because my scottish accent :(. and to Daz I wasn't being a know it all or anything just telling you why we don't let anyone use text talk.

Haha sam, I'll attend but tbh I think they would just put me in cuffs because my scottish accent :(. and to Daz I wasn't being a know it all or anything just telling you why we don't let anyone use text talk.

Scottish, my viewpoints have rapidly changed, I now hate you lol I don't think your a know it all, I think you make valid points, back on topic we still haven't got this players name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.