Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing your about 16, you wear your trousers lower than your knees and your addicted to COD ??

I'm guessing your about 16, you wear your trousers lower than your knees and your addicted to COD ??

Hey ! I do that :'(

Nah, not really, he will be some 10 year old badman who thinks he is hard because he smokes weed or something.

I think a mod should close this now :L

Hey ! I do that :'(

Nah, not really, he will be some 10 year old badman who thinks he is hard because he smokes weed or something.

I think a mod should close this now :L

Nah your alright cos you have the brains to spell beast with a 1 and a 3 ;)

******* **** guys use have spammed the whole thread with pointless stuff and txt talk.. So infractions for all... Wise up next time.

******* **** guys use have spammed the whole thread with pointless stuff and txt talk.. So infractions for all... Wise up next time.

Guy, come on we've been rattled, lets stop off topic posts now or we will all face even more infractions.

To OP, whats this kids name ?

why is it such a crime to text talk ? as long as you can understand it i dont understand what the big issue is ?

yeah fair enough on this thread but it just seems everyone takes things too serious its a website about a game people should be able to talk how they want

Status
Not open for further replies.