[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

please make turkish super league transfers and turkish transfer seanson will finish 5 september.can you make an update 6 september for turkish league?thanks....

Leon Barnett is not a loan from West Bromwich Albion Without playing for Norwich.

There are many old loan you have not deleted as I have on my game when I start a new save

TURKISH SUPER LEAGUE TRANSFERS FENERBAHCE:reto ziegler on loan from juventus ;TRABZONSPOR:Róbert Vittek (Ankaragücü) Marek Sapara (Ankaragücü) Volkan Sen (Bursaspor) BURSASPOR:Mickaël Chrétien Basser (Nancy) Teteh Bangura (AIK Stockholm) Adem Kocak (Ankaragücü) ;GAZIANTEPSPOR:Arafat Djako (Anzhi) Gilles Binya (Neuchâtel Xamax) Bekir Ozan Has (Bursaspor) Yasin Pehlivan (Rapid Wien) ;BESİKTAS:Júlio Alves (Atlético Madrid) ;KAYSERISPOR:Peter Pekarík (VfL Wolfsburg) icolás Navarro (Argentinos) Zurab Khizanishvili (Blackburn) ;ESKISEHIRSPOR:Abdulaziz Solmaz (Samsunspor ) ;ANTALYASPOR:Veselin Minev (Levski Sofia) MERSIN IDMAN YURDU:hakan bayraktar from samsunspor,Ibrahim Sehic (FK Zeljeznicar) ,Wissem Ben Yahia (Club Africain) ,Mustafa Keceli (Bursaspor) ,Yannick Kamanan (Sivasspor) ,Erhan Güven (Beşiktaş) ,Cagdas Atan (FC Basel), SAMSUNSPOR:Mustafa Sarp (Galatasaray) ,Michael Fink (Beşiktaş A2) ,Valdomiro (Setúbal) ,ORDUSPOR:Wilfried Dalmat (FC Brügge) , and fenerbahce will also do 2 transfers.all turkish super league transfers Futbol üzerine Süper Lig ve transfer dedikodular? forum portal? - - transfermarkt.tr thanks.....

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Andre Pierre Gignac on loan at fulham now

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

sorry !Andre Pierre Gignac isn't on loan at fulham

This are the clubs who already have a coach

Club -> Coach

Siena -> Giuseppe Sannino
Santos -> Muricy Ramalho
Estudiantes LP -> Miguel Angel Russo
Vit. Guimaraes -> Manuel Machado
Vit. Setubal -> Bruno Ribeiro
El Tanque Sisley -> Ruben Fernando Da Silva
Cartagena (Liga Adelante) -> Paco Lopez
Cordoba -> Paco Jemez
Once Caldas -> Juan Carlos Osorio
Reggina -> Roberto Breda
Fluminense -> Abel Braga

please make turkish super league transfers and turkish transfer seanson will finish 5 september.can you make an update 6 september for turkish league?thanks....

Just post them here and I'll do them all. Edit: can you check them first ingame if they are already done, because most of them were actually.

Leon Barnett is not a loan from West Bromwich Albion Without playing for Norwich.

There are many old loan you have not deleted as I have on my game when I start a new save

Even I am human, just post every one you notice please and I can correct it.

This are the clubs who already have a coach

Club -> Coach

Siena -> Giuseppe Sannino
Santos -> Muricy Ramalho
Estudiantes LP -> Miguel Angel Russo
Vit. Guimaraes -> Manuel Machado
Vit. Setubal -> Bruno Ribeiro
El Tanque Sisley -> Ruben Fernando Da Silva
Cartagena (Liga Adelante) -> Paco Lopez
Cordoba -> Paco Jemez
Once Caldas -> Juan Carlos Osorio
Reggina -> Roberto Breda
Fluminense -> Abel Braga

Will do.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

If you notice any mistakes, please post them here!

New download available! (2/9/2011)

>> Download section<<

Last edited:
adem kocak and ankaragucu's sestak are in bursaspor;gaziantepspor's murat ceylan is loan at samsunspor;tonia tisdell isn't in mersin idman yurdu he is in ankaragucu;eskisehirspor's umit karan retired from football

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Gaziantepspor's Ibrahim Ferdi Coskun is in Mersin idman yurdu

adem kocak and ankaragucu's sestak are in bursaspor;gaziantepspor's murat ceylan is loan at samsunspor;tonia tisdell isn't in mersin idman yurdu he is in ankaragucu;eskisehirspor's umit karan retired from football

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Gaziantepspor's Ibrahim Ferdi Coskun is in Mersin idman yurdu

Yupp all done.
If you notice any mistakes, please post them here!

New download available! (3/9/2011)
including Albert Riera to Galatasaray!

>> Download section<<

thank you

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Besiktas's manager isn't schuster,Carlos Carvalhal is Besiktas's manager and Galatasaray's manager isn't hagi,fatih terim is Galatasaray's manager

He LG,

great job your doing i am still busy with my researches where i told you about i am giving them to you when i am finished but i am very busy for my work the last time

to solve the problem with coates(liverpool) a few pages a go you just have to delete the contract clauses in the editor.
and i noticed a few double players i thought of going to start a game with VVV Venlo but udegbe cullen and nkume are double players in your database and nkume is not on loan to telstar he is still playing voor VVV but he changed his name in Alexander Emenike for the start of this season i think all the players you made before converting to 11.3 are double in game now

cheers mate keep up the good work

Hey

I see that some ligues are last updated in July or mid-August (Ukraine, Turkey, Switzerland...)

Will you update these one too, or they will stay like this ?

Thanks anyway, nice work

Yacine Qasmi (PSG) signed for Rennes.
Julian Draxler appears twice in the game.
Mario Gavranovic belongs to Schalke ans is in Mainz on loan
Vinicius Pacheco signed for Red Star Belgrade
Dusko Tosic on loan to Betis
Uros Cosic signed for Red Star Belgrade
You should take off Milan Vilotic injury
Nikola Petkovic (Frankfurt) signed for Red Star Belgrade

Also, some things missing for Metz, in Ligue 2.

Kevin Diaz from Monaco was loaned for another season
Hamadi Ayari (Grenoble) and Vedran Vinko (Nafta, Slovenia U21) joined the club for 1 year + 2 additionnal if the club goes up to ligue 1 at the end of the season
Yohan Betsch is NOT injured, on the file he is injured for 10 months o_O
Stephane Borbiconi retired and is now youth coach, without a club
Amine Aribi, Seydou Simpara, Amadou Diallo, Michel Sommer, Djibril N'Diaye and Ilies Haddadji all left the club.
Thibaut Bourgeois was loaned for 1 year to Martigues (third division)
Vivian Reydel was transfered to Beauvais
Christophe Marichez is not exactly retired : he is Player/GK Coach, but he is the 4th or 5th keeper, so his abilites should be lowered or something, because he only play friendly games or in case of multiple injuries/international absents
Same for Christophe Walter : he really is Player/Youth Coach in the B team, and wasnt released.
Thibaut Vion was transferred to FC Porto.

Also some B Team/U19 Team are missing, but I don't think this really matters. ;)

Last edited:
Mario Gavranovic is on loan at mainz,he isn't on loan from mainz

thank you

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Besiktas's manager isn't schuster,Carlos Carvalhal is Besiktas's manager and Galatasaray's manager isn't hagi,fatih terim is Galatasaray's manager

Will change.

He LG,

great job your doing i am still busy with my researches where i told you about i am giving them to you when i am finished but i am very busy for my work the last time

to solve the problem with coates(liverpool) a few pages a go you just have to delete the contract clauses in the editor.
and i noticed a few double players i thought of going to start a game with VVV Venlo but udegbe cullen and nkume are double players in your database and nkume is not on loan to telstar he is still playing voor VVV but he changed his name in Alexander Emenike for the start of this season i think all the players you made before converting to 11.3 are double in game now

cheers mate keep up the good work

About Coates, I've done that in the editor, but because of some kind of reason it appears ingame, so can't change that. I'll delete all the double players and will look at emenike. Thanks!

Hey

I see that some ligues are last updated in July or mid-August (Ukraine, Turkey, Switzerland...)

Will you update these one too, or they will stay like this ?

Thanks anyway, nice work

Don't have the time anymore to do this, if you want any transfer(s) done in that league(s) just post them here and I'll do them.

Yacine Qasmi (PSG) signed for Rennes.
Julian Draxler appears twice in the game.
Mario Gavranovic belongs to Schalke ans is in Mainz on loan
Vinicius Pacheco signed for Red Star Belgrade
Dusko Tosic on loan to Betis
Uros Cosic signed for Red Star Belgrade
You should take off Milan Vilotic injury
Nikola Petkovic (Frankfurt) signed for Red Star Belgrade

Yupp, thanks!

Also, some things missing for Metz, in Ligue 2.

Kevin Diaz from Monaco was loaned for another season
Hamadi Ayari (Grenoble) and Vedran Vinko (Nafta, Slovenia U21) joined the club for 1 year + 2 additionnal if the club goes up to ligue 1 at the end of the season
Yohan Betsch is NOT injured, on the file he is injured for 10 months o_O
Stephane Borbiconi retired and is now youth coach, without a club
Amine Aribi, Seydou Simpara, Amadou Diallo, Michel Sommer, Djibril N'Diaye and Ilies Haddadji all left the club.
Thibaut Bourgeois was loaned for 1 year to Martigues (third division)
Vivian Reydel was transfered to Beauvais
Christophe Marichez is not exactly retired : he is Player/GK Coach, but he is the 4th or 5th keeper, so his abilites should be lowered or something, because he only play friendly games or in case of multiple injuries/international absents
Same for Christophe Walter : he really is Player/Youth Coach in the B team, and wasnt released.
Thibaut Vion was transferred to FC Porto.

Also some B Team/U19 Team are missing, but I don't think this really matters. ;)

Thank you will do

Mario Gavranovic is on loan at mainz,he isn't on loan from mainz

Yup as mentioned earlier.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Thanks for all your comments!
If you notice any other mistakes, please post them here!

New download available! (4/9/2011)

>> Download section<<

Kayserispor's Gökhan ünal isn't on loan at Büyüksehir bld,he is still kayserispor

Julio Arca player left in the Middlesbrough Football Club is not for free Tranfer. Plus, you have not changed the transitions when I wrote to you? To Jelle Van Damme plays for Standard Liege Plu to Iain Hume plays for Preston, and not for Barnsley, Sam Vokes played for Wolves and is not lent out to Bristol City

Names change :

Olympique Lyon > Olympique Lyonnais
Stade Brest > Stade Brestois
Servische Superliga and Servische Prva Liga (Serbia) > Jelen SuperLiga ans Prva Liga

Signings :

David Manga (München 1980) signed for Partizan
Nemanja Rnic is not on loan at Germinal anymore
Milan Smiljanic (Espanyol) signed for Partizan
You put Ivan Stoyanov in Partizan but he signed for Ludogorets Razgrad, but Ivan Ivanov from Alania (i haven't him in my game) signed for Partizan from Alania.
You put Mladen Krstajic as an unemployed Coach but he's in fact director of football of Partizan
Darko Brasanac in on loan to Fk Smederevo

Dynamo Kiew in :
Corrêa (Flamengo) * -
Lukman Haruna (Monaco) 1.500.000 €
Brown Ideye (Sochaux) 9.000.000 €
Dudu (Cruzeiro) 5.000.000 €
Andrés Escobar (Cali) ?
Rodrigo (Internacional) *

out:
Andriy Nesmachny (Vereinslos) -
Frank Temile (PFK Oleksandria) Loan
André (Atlético-MG) * 2.200.000 €