[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

Good Update Pal Just A Few I Picked Up-Dave Jones Still Manager At Cardiff,Avram Grant Assistant Manager At West Ham,Malky Mackay Still At Watford.

Badr El Kaddouri is on loan, he starts in the reserves though.

Look at the release clause of Coates:

View attachment 194148

Yeah checked and it is also at my game. But I can't find it anywhere with the editor, maybe you can give it a look. Strange stuff..

btw also that 15% yearly wage rate is not on at the editor, because I put it off. So I think I can't do anythink about it.

Last edited:
Yeah checked and it is also at my game. But I can't find it anywhere with the editor, maybe you can give it a look. Strange stuff..

btw also that 15% yearly wage rate is not on at the editor, because I put it off. So I think I can't do anythink about it.

Yeah, just went to the Editor and couldn't change it either. But i think you can change it on the FMRTE.

please make turkish super league transfers and turkish transfer seanson will finish 5 september.can you make an update 6 september for turkish league?thanks....

very good update ;D but Porto, Corinthians, Sao Paulo and much another teams already have Coach, check that :)

very good update ;D but Porto, Corinthians, Sao Paulo and much another teams already have Coach, check that :)

Yeah, why is Maurice Mosa the coach of Porto, i don't even know who he is. The coach of Porto is Vitor Pereira (the former assistant manager of Porto).

Volkan Sen from Bursaspor ready for Trabzonspor

Yupp

Not going to check all that kind of stuff, done already in the big competition. Just post them here when you want something changed.

Yeah, why is Maurice Mosa the coach of Porto, i don't even know who he is. The coach of Porto is Vitor Pereira (the former assistant manager of Porto).

That because in the editor the don't have a coach, so he has signed ingame. But is Pereira not temporary?

James McFadden of Brum should be released.

Ok.

(Oh and not to forget for myself edwin de graaf (excelsior) 1 year)

Last edited:
Iain Hume plays for Preston Not for Barnsley
Jelle Van Damme is not playing for Wolves, but he plays for Standard Liège in blegien
Sam Vokes Plays for Wolves Not for Bristol City
Vicente Rodríguez Valencia is ready for Brighton & Hove Albion FC

Last edited:
Vitor Pereira it's not temporary. He's got the job full time now.

Iain Hume plays for Preston Not for Barnsley
Jelle Van Damme is not playing for Wolves, but he plays for Standard Liège in blegien
Sam Vokes Plays for Wolves Not for Bristol City
Vicente Rodríguez Valencia is ready for Brighton & Hove Albion FC

Yupp, will do Vicente when it's confirmed

Vitor Pereira it's not temporary. He's got the job full time now.

Okay will change