[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

On the Continental Competition it says Europese Champions League it should be European Champions League.

You're right, will change (it's the dutch name).

Jelle Van Damme plays for Standard Liege is not the Wolves.
Jordan Spence is on loan us, Bristol City.
Sam Vokes playing for Wolves not loan to Bristol City

Van Damme future transfer was still on, spence done, and sam vokes isn't on loan (he went ingame on loan I guess)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Btw I think there will be a lot other dutch competition/cup names, changed already spanish cup to Copa del Rey, Italian Cup to Coppa Italia etc. So if you notice any strange (probably dutch ;)) name post them here.

Iturbe is set to go to porto on the 1st july in the update, so he will be there once you get past that date.

A big thank you to Cesc for all the effort put on this.
I can now go back to FM once more (H)

Those changes are available for download or do we have to wait?

Just had a quick look at the latest update. Mainly just at Celtic though.
Few thing I have noticed so far is that Anthony Robic is at Celtic. He should be at Romorantin.
Celtic have a link with Santos Laguna. It is thought that we will be able to swap players but as im not sure which is the parent and which is the feeder in this deal it may be hard to implement.
The main reason for the partnership is to increase our rep in South America so if the above is too complicated could you just add this?
Im not sure if you do club depts? But our debt is down to 0.5mil.

Done.

Those changes are available for download or do we have to wait?

Didn't noticed any other strange names? Can you first check it, then I'll upload a new one

Can you put F.A. Cup instead of just cup, on England?

Besides that, i don't have anything to complain.

Last edited:
Okay just give me 15 minutes, to change like League cup to Carling Cup etc.

Ok mate

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Just one thing, did you improved Rasmus Jonsson CA/PA? He looks very diferent from the patch 11.3

Editing CA/PA is ******* ****.
Just update the transfers of the rest of the leagues and I'll play this.

Ricky Forster is still on loan at Rangers. He should be back at Aberdeen.

Ok mate

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Just one thing, did you improved Rasmus Jonsson CA/PA? He looks very diferent from the patch 11.3

Apparantly I did, couldn't remember that.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

If you notice any mistakes, please post them here!

New download available!

>> Download section<<

You have to take out the release clause for foreign clubs on Sebastian Coates contract.

lfc marshall updates everything and a lot better than this you are just coping what he does

Stop moaning everyone, I like LFC Marshall's too, but if it was only 1 person doing it you would moan also, give him credit ffs,If you dont like it stop giving him **** and do your own updates or wait until more come.

So anyone who has played this update can they let us know if its up to scratch, going to start my last ever FM 2011 save so don't know whether to wait for LFC or just download this one now.

you missed out most of the promotions in scotland and babr el kadir on loan to celtic

you missed out most of the promotions in scotland and babr el kadir on loan to celtic

Nope only done scottish premier league promotions as mentioned on the first post, and Badr El Kaddouri is on loan from dinamo kiev (maybe you have to wait until 1/7/2010 ingame)