[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

if this is a 11.2 update then i dont think you will have many downloads as the vast majority of people use 11.3

I only play with patch 11.2 and have no trouble with that. But what I'm trying to do is to create a detailed update from all bigger competitions in Europe, and not just one or two leagues and the other leagues with a lot of mistakes, like a lot of other database makers have. And I don't say that my database doesn't has any mistakes, but for example the Italian competition in my database will be quite close to the real selections of the new season (made all the transfers, deleted expired loans, etc.). That's how I try to differentiate my database to that of others. So I don't see why people wouldn't download this database...

There is a list of the release Premiership players - have you used it?
With lower english leagues there is no list so you have to search club by club (is this done?)

There is a list of the release Premiership players - have you used it?
With lower english leagues there is no list so you have to search club by club (is this done?)

I've they where mentioned here, yes they are (also for championship and league one). But could you post the link of that list here, so I will check it for the next release!

^ Agreed, that's what I said, 11.3 is less bugged, but I like the effort.

Thanks mate!

^ Agreed, that's what I said, 11.3 is less bugged, but I like the effort.

Yeah maybe that's true, but in my opinion even the patches from SI consists a lot of mistakes. Maybe detailed for the U.K., but as a Dutchman I still mention a lot of mistakes in the Dutch leagues.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Last post for the moment and now it's really time for a vacation! You'll see me around here again about one week!

Important:
Any mistakes in the database, questions or other things you have to mention just post them in this thread and I will look at it when I'm back from vacation. And for your own best, please post any transfers etc. so I'll not miss them in the next upload!
It would be easy for me if you would use this form. Thanks in advance!

Name
(Former) Club
New Club
Transfer/Loan (until)
Other
Mohamed Sissoko
Juventus
PSG
€8 mln (until 2014)
Salvatore Sirigu
Palermo
PSG
€3.5 mln (until 2015)
Jonathan Soriano
Barcelona
knee injury (until end september)
Emmanuel Emenike
Fenerbahce
Spartak Moskou
€10 mln
etc...

Next UPDATE WILL FOLLOW AROUND AUGUST 14th!!!!

I cant find it on FM even though its in my editor file?

allright then one last post XD Let me guess: you just download it and post it in Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2011 /Editor data? You have to extract the file in this directory. By now I'm really gone...

Back from vacation and I have already an update for you! See the begin post for the changes made and the link to the new download! Enjoy... and still any errors, remarks etc. are all welcome!

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Added Poland - Ekstraklasa

Following up:
Liga 1 - Romania
League Two - England

Why are the premier league names so... long and ugly?

Why are the premier league names so... long and ugly?

That's because I'm from the Netherlands and that are the 'Dutch' names for the teams. But I will look at it and probably change it

Edit: I've changed the names and have done Romanian Liga 1. I'll upload it when I've done League Two. And Frank thanks for your criticism! Hope that others will mention some to!

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

New upload on begin post: added Romanian Liga 1 and League Two, changed some PL short club names.

Last edited:
I can't get this to work, I download it, The I press new game and it says 0 enabled (0 in total) Any hepl anyone?

I can't get this to work, I download it, The I press new game and it says 0 enabled (0 in total) Any hepl anyone?

Instal instructions:
Extract
the file in Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2011 /Editor data (first delete all other files or only select this database when you start a new game) and play with version 11.2.0 (important!) when you start a new game.

When you follow this instruction it should work..

Just download winrar or winzip (google it), install it, and double click on the downloaded file LG Summer Update - Season 2012 and extract to My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2011 /Editor data.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

can you get it for free? I can't find any if you can, can you get me a hyperlink to a free download of it, please?

it says your download will begin in a minute but nothing happens..

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Mate you are a god! Thank you! fabregas Thanks for your time!